Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Seoul
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 215|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 246|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Seoul cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Seoul hotel
- The Gangnam District is an impressive area of Seoul, defined by skyscrapers, nightclubs, and premier hotels. Here, the Oakwood Premier Coex Center, offers excellent accommodation with fantastic city views, a gym, and pool.
- There are several good boutique hotels in the Gangnam District, including Nox Boutique Hotel, which features a small pool, fitness room, and comfortable guest rooms.
- The area of Myeongdong is a hotspot for tourists. The densely populated region features great shopping and well-priced hotels near local transport links for easy access to other parts of the city. One good option, the Grand Hotel Myeongdong is near the Namchung-dong subway stop.
- The Jongno area of the city is home to the Gyeongbokgung palace as well as array of affordable boutique hotels like Hotel The Designers Jongno and Hotel Amare.
- Featuring affordable modern hotels like L7 Hongdae and 9 Brick Hotel the Hongdae area of Seoul has great nightlife and is a good location for fans of music and art.
- Numerous cheap hostels and hotels are situated around Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, including Hotel Migliore Seoul and Hotel Skypark Kingstown Dongdaemun.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Seoul
Where to stay in Seoul?
Hotels in Seongdong-gu, Songpa-gu, and near Seoul Station have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Seoul Station?
Travellers who like staying near Seoul Station recommend Millennium Hilton Seoul, Four Points by Sheraton Seoul, Namsan, and Hotel Manu.
How much does a hotel cost in Seoul?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Seoul for as cheap as S$ 11 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 94.
Are there good hotels near Seoul airport?
Seoul International Airport sits to the west of the city on the island of Yeongjongdo and is surrounded by a variety of hotels. The top-rated Grand Hyatt Incheon is one of the best, offering inspiring contemporary spaces and amazing views. Alternatively, a cluster of cheap hotels and guest houses, such as Gogo House, can be found nearby.
Which neighbourhoods in Seoul offer good public transport connections?
Seoul is a large metropolis, but its vast subway system keeps the city well connected. Guests staying near one of Seoul’s subway stations will be able to travel with convenience to all of the city’s major sights. IREX (Incheon Airport Railroad Express), links the airport to the city centre. A good hotel on this line is Four Points by Sheraton Seoul, Namsan, situated near Seoul Station.
What neighbourhood in Seoul is good for nightlife?
Head to the Itaewon area of Seoul for great nightlife. Among the Korean BBQ restaurants, cocktail bars, and dance clubs that make this district so lively, visitors will find an assortment of good hotels, ranging from the well equipped budget-priced Hamilton Hotel, which features a rooftop pool, to the trendy Imperial Palace Boutique Hotel, Itaewon, to the top-rated Grand Hyatt Seoul.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Seoul?
On the eastern edge of Mount Namsan, surrounded by green, Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is a rejeuvenating oasis with multiple pools, a golf driving range, tennis courts, ice skating rink, and kids club. In the Jongno area, the Four Seasons Hotel Seoul features seven restaurants, seven bars, and extraordinary views.
How much is a hotel in Seoul for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Seoul hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 11. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 27 and 4-star hotels from S$ 58.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.