Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kanniyākumāri
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 132% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 30||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 40||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Kanniyākumāri hotel
- For hotels in Kanniyakumari (Kanyakumari), the city centre is a great place to start. New Cape Hotel is a perfect spot from which to explore and it is less than a mile to the Vivekananda Memorial, while Hotel Singaar International on the Main Road is 0.9 miles from the Vivekananda Memorial and comes with free Wi-Fi and parking as well as a restaurant.
- The Gandhi Manpadam nearby Anna University is famed as the resting place of the Mahatma Gandhi’s ashes and is major tourist destination. Hotel Sri Devi on the Main Road offers excellent amenities and is a 15-minute walk from the memorial, while The Seashore Hotel is a shorter 5 minute walk away and rooms offer excellent views of Kanyakumari Beach.
- If you’re interested in a beachfront getaway, there are a few good accommodation options near Kanyakumaki Beach Road worth considering. Tri Sea Hotel is near the seashore and offers free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Hotel Temple Citi is another great option and also has free parking and Wi-Fi as well as a 24-hr front desk.
- Travellers to Kanniyakumari on business can opt to stay at the RR Inn, just 10 minutes from Kanyakumari Beach, which boasts a 24-hr business centre, free Wi-Fi and parking, restaurant and bar/lounge. Alternatively, the Hotel Sebaa Palace is not far from The Wandering Monk Museum providing meeting/banquet facilities as well as free Wi-Fi and parking.
- No visit to Kanniyākumāri would be complete without a visit to Vivekananda Memorial and the Thiruvalluvar Statue, both of which occupy their own rock islands in the Laccadive Sea. Sparsa Resorts Kanyakumaki is a twenty-minute walk to the ferry, while Hotel Seaface is a ten minute walk to the ferry with free breakfast, a restaurant and a rooftop terrace.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kanniyākumāri
Are hotels in Kanniyākumāri safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Kanniyakumari have good restaurants?
Are there any hotels in Kanniyākumāri with an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Kanniyakumari are good budget hotels?
Are the hotels in Kanniyakumari near Kanyakumari Railway Station?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kanniyākumāri?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kanniyākumāri by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kanniyākumāri hotels
Go to map