Hong Kong hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hong Kong
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 91|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 105|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Hong Kong cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Hong Kong hotel
- A dense population of hotels are situated along the southern coast of Hong Kong’s Kowloon region. The Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood sits at the heart of the action.
- Guests wishing to stay in Hong Kong’s vibrant Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood could book a 5-star stay at the Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui. Budget travellers will find plenty of cheap hostels in the region, such as Kamal Traveller Hostel.
- Across Victoria Harbour, Wan Chai is a busy metropolitan area. Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel and Grand Hyatt Hong Kong come with harbour views and are both close to the Hong Kong Exhibition and Convention Centre.
- The Shatin district lies north of Hong Kong along the Shing Mun river and is home to several businesses and scientific institutions. Good hotels here include the Regal Riverside Hotel and the Royal Park Hotel.
- Hong Kong Disneyland lies on Lantau Island, also home to Hong Kong International Airport. A handful of hotels are situated here, including the excellent Auberge Discovery Bay Hong Kong, rated as one of Hong Kong’s best luxury hotels.
- Trains from mainland China arrive at Hong Kong Hung Hom Station. Here, Harbour Plaza Metropolis offers comfortable, upscale accommodations after a long journey.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hong Kong
Where to stay in Hong Kong?
Hotels in Sham Shui Po, Central and Western District, and near Hong Kong Disneyland have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Hong Kong Disneyland?
Travellers who like staying near Hong Kong Disneyland recommend Disney's Hollywood Hotel, Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel, and Disney Explorers Lodge.
How much does a hotel cost in Hong Kong?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Hong Kong for as cheap as S$ 11 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 109.
What are the best hotels near Ocean Park?
For a stay near Ocean Park, an amusement park, marine mammal park, and animal theme park all in one, look into the Wong Chuk Hang area of the southern island. L'Hotel Island South features contemporary design and an outdoor pool, where guests can relax after a fun-filled day in Ocean Park. Alternatively, Ovolo Southside offers great views of Aberdeen Country Park.
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Hong Kong?
Travel to Causeway Bay to find the retail heart of Hong Kong, where you will find an abundance of luxury malls and boutique shops. The Harbour Grand Hong Kong comes with harbour views right in the centre of the area, or for those with a more restricted budget, City Garden Hotel is a great option.
What neighbourhood in Hong Kong is good for nightlife?
Tsim Sha Tsui is one of the best neighbourhoods in Hong Kong for its nightlife and there are plenty of hotels in this area to choose from. Another nightlife hub is Hong Kong Island’s Central district. This region is home to an array of bars and restaurants. World class hotels abound in this area, including The Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and Island Shangri-La.
Where can I find high-end hotels in Hong Kong?
There are many 5-star, high-end hotels in Hong Kong. In the West Kowloon Cultural District, you’ll come across The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, which offers stunning views over the harbour and downtown Hong Kong. The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong on Hong Kong Island will offer you a 5-star stay in the Island Central area of the city.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.