Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.8 km|
|"Amazing heated pool and saunas."||(in 41 reviews)|
|"Extremely comfortable,clean and modern hotel."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Great location near to ski lifts."||(in 28 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|best breakfast||in 80 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 2 reviews|
|free tea and coffee||in 12 reviews|
|great hotel||in 39 reviews|
|great location||in 44 reviews|
|great rooms||in 7 reviews|
|hotel was great||in 5 reviews|
|indoor parking||in 9 reviews|
|killer views||in 3 reviews|
|minimalistic modern||in 3 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 67 reviews|
|service was great||in 9 reviews|
|slippers and towels||in 9 reviews|
|spa area||in 34 reviews|
|staff breakfast||in 50 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 60 reviews|
|underground garage||in 5 reviews|
Simply perfect - the holistic concept of natural design, usage of local materials and great view from Sky Spa. Ideal for relaxation in cosy atmosphere. Nice staff!
- Breakfast was great and they will even make and pack sandwiches for hiking, if you request it for a very small surcharge. - The people were amazing. We changed our reservation 3 times and nothing was a bother for them. They were always friendly, smiling and helpful. The people are the biggest assets of this place. - The morning news - specially made updates about what to do, which hikes to take, weather. Introduced during breakfast and prepared from the hotel staff. This came in very handy. - Indoor, underground parking with 2 levels, for free, accessable with room key only and spacious parking spots. - The menu in the bar had a small but very well thought of menu. - There is a fusball table in the kids area, which we as adults, used every night :))) - The pool water is perfect for swimming, but it is not ment for chilling - the wanter is too cold for that. - Location: close to lovely places to eat and everything really. - They offer bikes for free, when used in the village only. - We recommend the Blue Mountain cocktail - alcohol free, but awesome
- There is not really a gym. Instead of offering the paid massage chair, the hotel can put a bench and more weights. This can really improve the morning workout. - The pillows were uncomfortable. - The mattress was not a double one, but two single ones placed next to each other. For a couple, that is really annoying - the management can invest in a metres bridge or something of sorts, if they cannot afford the double mattress.
Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Great stay for the value of money. Parking garage easily accessible. Nice view towards the mountain.
Nothing in particular.
The best hotel I have ever stayed in. Breakfast is delicious, SPA is very nice and modern, location in the centre of Sölden, plenty of restaurants nearby. Ötztal premium card included - free use of mountain lifts and also one entry to Aqua dome. I hope I will visit Sölden and Die berge once more :)
At Hotel Garni Granat, each guest has access to amenities like a tennis court, a spa, a sauna, a swimming pool, and a fitness center that has a gym and a workout room, which gives guests the chance to exercise while they're on vacation. This hotel also offers free WiFi so that visitors can use their tablets, laptops, and smartphones the moment they step foot onto the property. Other amenities include room service, complimentary breakfast, airport transportation, and babysitting. Guests staying here also have access to an on-site bar, a lounge, and a restaurant. This is a non-smoking, pet-friendly hotel that's suitable for people with wheelchairs.
Hotel Garni Granat ensures that every room has at least one bed, along with pillows and linens. Moreover, each room has a private restroom that features a shower, a toilet, a hairdryer, and toiletries. This hotel also supplies every room with a telephone and a TV that has both cable and satellite channels so that guests can entertain themselves with their favorite movies and TV shows in the comfort of their room.
Thanks to its convenient location, this hotel makes it easy for guests to visit local tourist attractions and landmarks like Freizeit Arena, Bike Republic Sölden, Marco’s, and Katapult. Similarly, restaurants like Gusto Pizzeria, Restaurant Corso, Onkel Tom, and Grizzly Bar are just a few minutes away from the hotel's front door. Finally, the closest airport is Kranebitten Airport.
based on 1,145 reviews
Things to know
- New rooms
- Nice sauna
- Accessible parking
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden
Where is die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden located?
die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden is located at Gemeindestr. 2, 0.8 km from the centre of Sölden. Gaislachkogl is the closest landmark to die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden.
When is check-in time and check-out time at die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 10:30 at die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden.
Does die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden offers free Wi-Fi.
Does die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden offer free parking?
Yes, die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden offers free parking.
Does die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden offer free airport shuttle service?
No, die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden from the airport?
die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden is 41 km from Innsbruck Kranebitten. die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden is 123.4 km from Thal St Gallen-Altenrhein.
Can you bring pets to die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden?
Yes, die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden have a pool?
Yes, die berge lifestyle-hotel sölden has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Gaislachkogl 4.4 km
- Rettenbach Glacier 7.2 km
- Tiefenbach Glacier 7.8 km
- Obergurgl-Hochgurgl Ski Resort 8.4 km
- Timmelsjoch 9.7 km
- Wildspitze 14.2 km
|Innsbruck Kranebitten||41 km|
|Thal St Gallen-Altenrhein||123.4 km|
|Colle Isarco-Gossensaß||32.9 km|