Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Yangon
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 67% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 78||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 84||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Yangon hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Yangon?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Yangon hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Yangon, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Yangon in June and July.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Yangon if you stay on a Monday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Yangon accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Yangon for 3 days.
- Make the most of Yangon’s exceptional colonial-era architecture by staying in the Botahtaung neighbourhood. Prominent heritage buildings surrounding Grand Laurel Hotel include The Secretariat and courthouse, with the hotel featuring a fitness centre and cable TV channels. The Strand Yangon is itself a heritage-listed Victorian structure with elegant marble floors and high ceilings.
- If you’re looking for cheap accommodation but still want to have quick access to the centre, consider staying to the east of central Yangon near Pann Hlaing Station. Hotel Glory serves a complimentary buffet breakfast and has rooms with private balconies.
- Get a taste of Myanmar’s geographical neighbour in the thriving Yangon Chinatown district. 3-star-rated Golden Gate China Town Hotel offers free private parking and has a terrace from which you can look over the city skyline.
- Enjoy a luxurious holiday along the banks of the Yangon River. Rosewood Yangon delivers 5-star service and private balconies that overlook the water, while walking tours run by the staff give information about the history of the city. A less pricey option is Vintage Luxury Yacht Hotel further along the river, which has a wellness centre and massages available.
- Feel the spirit of Yangon and its lively shopping culture by staying close to Bogyooke Aung San Market. Consider Central Hotel Yangon, where you can make use of an on-site tour desk and 24h reception to help plan your outings.
- If you want to head out in the evening and get a sense of the local nightlife, look at hotels near Pansodan. Casa Yangon Hotel has single, double and family rooms which are all fitted with desks.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Yangon
Are hotels in Yangon safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Yangon are near the airport?
Where in Yangon is best for business travellers?
Which hotels in Yangon are close to Shwedagon Pagoda?
Which neighbourhood of Yangon is well suited to families?
What is a trendy area for booking a hotel in Yangon?
How do I find a hotel in central Yangon?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Yangon?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Yangon by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Yangon hotels
Go to map