Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Magaluf
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 62% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 39% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 192||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 301||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Magaluf hotel
- If you’re visiting Magaluf for its nightlife, it’s best to stay in the beach area, which houses all the biggest clubs and bars the town has to offer, such as BCM Planet Dance. Consider staying at the budget 3-star BH Mallorca Apartments, which are only an 8-minute walk away. Each apartment is for two to three people and it has free Wi-Fi, a pool and air conditioning throughout.
- If fun is your priority, then Sol Wave House is a good choice. Located on the Magaluf beachfront, this 4-star hotel has an infinity pool with sea views and a unique wave machine for guests who want to try surfing. Additionally, it hosts outdoor parties with live music and entertainment. The modern bedrooms all have a surfing theme and include free Wi-Fi.
- Take advantage of being on an island and stay in a waterfront hotel such as Hotel Calvia Beach The Plaza. The hotel has 7 restaurants and a rooftop bar where guests can enjoy music as the sun sets. If you fancy a dip, you can swim in one of the hotel’s 8 pools, including a suspended pool with a glass bottom.
- Staying in Magaluf might not put you near the airport, but there are several hotels that offer easy airport access. For direct buses to the airport, book a room at HSM Atlantic Park, which has a bus stop adjacent to it. Alternatively, Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral Playa can organise direct airport transfers, including private and shared transfers.
- If you're on the hunt for a low-cost stay, check out the BH Mallorca Hotel on Avinguda Palmeres. It has a full programme of events, free Wi-Fi and apartments suitable for up to five guests.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Magaluf
Are hotels in Magaluf safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any family-friendly hotels in Magaluf?
Which hotels in Magaluf are closest to the Katmandu Park theme park?
Which hotels in Magaluf are adults only?
Do any hotels in Magaluf include a spa?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Magaluf?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Magaluf by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Magaluf hotels
Go to map