Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest airport||Manaus Eduardo Gomes Intl|
|Distance to airport||9.4 km|
|"The staff were very helpful."||(in 36 reviews)|
|"Nice breakfast buffet in relaxed atmosphere."||(in 85 reviews)|
|"Very comfortable beds, really good breakfast"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Room service don’t speak English"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"Shower Water Is Not hot"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Common areas are not so clean."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|avoid slipping||in 3 reviews|
|away from the city||in 18 reviews|
|bit isolated||in 18 reviews|
|breakfast was very good||in 100 reviews|
|clean nice||in 5 reviews|
|good price||in 7 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 56 reviews|
|nice place||in 13 reviews|
|old city||in 14 reviews|
|restaurant and good||in 5 reviews|
|rooftop pool||in 72 reviews|
|room service||in 19 reviews|
|shared areas||in 9 reviews|
|shopping mall||in 6 reviews|
|shower and water||in 14 reviews|
|spacious room||in 72 reviews|
|speak portuguese||in 3 reviews|
|taxi and uber||in 3 reviews|
|view over the city||in 25 reviews|
Quiet area of Manaus, Good quality. We booked private tours from the hotel, a nice touch.
Just Room size .. Breakfast is good
- Reception is poor english - Housekeeping service did not replace used towels. - On Sunday, the housekeeping service repeatedly knocked on the room door for 3 minutes, annoying and provocative, because I forgot to put the Do Not Disturb card .. I opened the door and told them I am angry that I do not want to clean the room .. minutes later they knocked on the door again !!! - The bathroom air exhaust fan is very annoying .. I asked the receptionist to fix it and they told me this was her natural sound! - When it rains, the water enters the room through the window .. Just send the room cleaning to wipe the water. - The last two nights the air conditioning of the room stopped cooling!
Excellent location to the amazon
Comfy bed, large room , quiet Breakfast choice good Friendly and helpful staff
More clothes hangers
With a stay at Hotel Intercity Manaus in Manaus (Adrianopolis), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of CIGS Zoo and Mindu Municipal Park. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 3,914 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Comfortable beds
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Intercity Manaus
Where is Intercity Manaus located?
Intercity Manaus is located at Rua Professor Marciano Armond, 544 in Adrianopolis, 0.7 km from the centre of Manaus. Museu do Indio is the closest landmark to Intercity Manaus.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Intercity Manaus?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Intercity Manaus.
Does Intercity Manaus offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Intercity Manaus offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Intercity Manaus offer free parking?
Yes, Intercity Manaus offers free parking.
Does Intercity Manaus offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Intercity Manaus does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Intercity Manaus from the airport?
Intercity Manaus is 9.4 km from Manaus Eduardo Gomes Intl.
Can you bring pets to Intercity Manaus?
No, pets are not allowed at Intercity Manaus.
Does Intercity Manaus have a pool?
Yes, Intercity Manaus has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Intercity Manaus
Most popular landmarks
- Museu do Indio 0.5 km
- Capela do Pobre Diabo 2 km
- Ivete Ibiapina Music House 2.1 km
- Teatro Amazonas 2.2 km
- Museum of the Northern Man 2.4 km
- Bernardo Campos Numismatic Museum 2.6 km
|Manaus Eduardo Gomes Intl||9.4 km|