Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dubai
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 203|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 260|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Dubai cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Dubai hotel
- Dubai’s all-inclusive hotels, such as the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray or the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach offer serenity for those seeking a true escape with the ultimate in pampering.
- Several hotels in Dubai are located directly on or near the beach, including Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort & Spa and the Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa.
- Dubai is a great destination for kids. At the Jumeirah Beach Hotel’s on-site Wild Wadi Waterpark, families will enjoy an array of fabulous water slides and swimming pools.
- Dubai is home to an array of shopping malls. Choose a hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road, like the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates, and explore a spectacular stretch of retail.
- Brunch is a big deal in Dubai. Guests at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina, can indulge in the award-winning Bubbalicious Brunch, popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Several hotels are situated in Dubai’s business area near the World Trade Centre, including the Nassima Royal Hotel and the Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai.
- A stay at the Burj Al Arab, means you can acquaint yourself with one of the most luxurious hotels in the world – and one of the world’s only hotels with 7 stars.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dubai
Where to stay in Dubai?
Hotels in Palm Jumeirah - Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai, and near Mall of the Emirates have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Mall of the Emirates?
Travellers who like staying near Mall of the Emirates recommend Rose Park Hotel Al Barsha, and Media Rotana.
How much does a hotel cost in Dubai?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Dubai for as cheap as S$ 14 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 302.
Which neighbourhood in Dubai is good for nightlife?
Consider staying at one of the fabulous resorts on the Palm Jumeirah. Hotels such as Atlantis The Palm or Jumeirah Zabeel Saray offer convenient access to some of the city’s most exclusive restaurants and beach clubs. The nearby Dubai Marina also has an excellent selection of restaurants and bars.
What’s the best part of the city for shopping in Dubai?
Dubai is a shopper’s paradise. Shopping malls and designer boutiques line Sheikh Zayed Road. If traditional souks are more your thing, then a stay in the area of Old Dubai, at hotels such as The Landmark Grand Hotel or Hilton Dubai Creek are good options.
Which neighbourhoods in Dubai are close to the beach?
The Jumeirah Beach area is an ideal location for those looking to relax on the beach. There are many hotels in this area including the Jumeirah Beach Hotel and the stellar Burj Al Arab. You could also consider The Palm Jumeirah, where there are a number of all-inclusive resorts.
Which hotels in Dubai have a rooftop pool?
If you are seeking a hotel with a rooftop pool, consider staying at the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. The hotel’s splendid infinity pool overlooking the Arabian Gulf offers a relaxing place to soak up the sun or to unwind at the poolside lounge and watch the sunset.
Which hotels in Dubai have great spa services?
In need of a little pampering? In Dubai, you don’t need to look hard to find a hotel with first-rate spa facilities. The Armani Hotel Dubai, Ritz-Carlton Dubai and One&Only The Palm both offer everything you could possibly need to unwind in total bliss.
Which hotels in Dubai offer good views?
From sparkling views of Arabian Gulf to the bustle of Old Dubai, many hotels in Dubai feature rooftop terraces and rooms with large balconies and spectacular vistas. The Hilton Dubai Jumeirah and Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel and Suites are two examples of hotels that afford spellbinding panoramas.
How much is a hotel in Dubai for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Dubai hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 16. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 27 and 4-star hotels from S$ 36.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Dubai for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Dubai hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 16 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 28 and 4-star hotels from S$ 35.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.