Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Great staff and food."||(in 23 reviews)|
|"Beautiful facility, nice bathroom, comfortable bed!"||(in 25 reviews)|
|"The room was nice"||(in 13 reviews)|
|"I like the hotel itself."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"No microwave or refrigerator"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Didn’t know continental breakfast was not included."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Super clean and nice pool.
The stay was great! The hotel was clean and the nicest I have stayed in.
clean, pretty decor, beds are comfortable
1. untrained, uninformed staff, didn't seem to understand how the internet works?!?! When I called for the engineer, I waited another 40 minutes, he never came so I went to dinner 2. staff was slow everywhere, at the front desk, at the bar (waited 30 minutes to be asked what I wanted, even when it was not busy), slow at dinner and inexperienced so wait staff didn't know what to bring or what what combinations go together. 3. person who changed my sheets swept up my whit sweater in the sheets by accident, but I asked the front desk and the room staff to check on it and never heard back from anyone. This is not for the efficient experienced business traveler
A nice comfortable place to relax away from home.
The King bed room was very nice and looked luxurious coming in past the green door. The bed was comfortable, there were two nice chairs with pullout foot rests, a desk for me to draw and study on with a large mirror, decent selection of channels, subpar free internet (bandwidth I guess), and a large beautiful stand-in shower in the bathroom. Very neat and clean looking. Overall, I liked the price I paid for what I was getting in a comfortable room for two just getting away from a house of too many people for a day.
First walking in, I detected a faint odor that I was not sure if it was from cleaning supplies or not. It was almost a mildew or musky scent, veeeerry slight though. I wouldn't have worried a bit if there was at least a clean linen scent or something more neutral.
Relax, refresh and explore during your time at Sheraton McKinney Hotel. Located just 30 miles northeast of downtown Dallas, our hotel is a place to reconnect with friends, enjoy a sense of community and discover what makes McKinney truly one-of-a-kind. Make yourself at home in stylish rooms and suites, which feature a wealth of thoughtful amenities. Go for a dip in our outdoor pool, break a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center or plan your next meeting or event in part or all of our 20,000 sq. ft. conference center. Nestled amidst lush green trees and rolling hills, you'll find a city that is an integral part of the nation’s fastest growing metropolitan area, and a popular destination for families, businesses and leisure travelers. From nearby North Dallas corporations for the business traveler to thrilling sporting events at Toyota Stadium, historic museums and the original city square, you will find that McKinney has a lot to offer.
based on 368 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sheraton Mckinney Hotel
Where is Sheraton Mckinney Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sheraton Mckinney Hotel?
Does Sheraton Mckinney Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Sheraton Mckinney Hotel offer free parking?
Does Sheraton Mckinney Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Sheraton Mckinney Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Sheraton Mckinney Hotel?
Does Sheraton Mckinney Hotel have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Heard Natural Science Museum and Wildlife Sanctuary 2.6 km
- Cinemark Movies 14 2.7 km
- Tupps Brewery 3.8 km
- Chestnut Square Historic Village 4.3 km
- Landon Winery 4.5 km
- McKinney Performing Arts Center 4.5 km