Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hanoi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 65% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 136||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 108||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Hanoi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Hanoi hotel
- If you are interested in visiting a traditional Vietnamese temple, consider booking a hotel next to the Temple of Literature, a site that dates back to 1070 and is also the home of Vietnam’s Imperial Academy University. The Hanoi Imperial Hotel is a straightforward hotel that is only a 5-minute walk from the Temple of Literature and an 8-minute walk from the Confucian Temple of the Jade Mountain.
- For visitors who are interested in military history, a hotel within easy walking distance of the Hỏa Lò Prison is the perfect choice, such as the Meliá Hanoi located just 3 minutes away. Once a prison for POWs in the Vietnam War, Hỏa Lò Prison has since been converted into a museum that offers guided tours as well as the option to explore it on your own.
- To see a performance during your stay in Hanoi, pick a hotel near to the Hanoi Opera House, a historical music hall that was created in the early 1900s and now hosts a variety of shows, including ballets, musicals and operas. The Conifer Hotel is an affordable choice that is a 4-minute walk from the opera house and a 3-minute drive from Hoàn Kiếm Lake.
- Are you in for some shopping during your stay in Hanoi? If so, choose a hotel next to the Đồng Xuân Market like the Golden Diamond Hotel, located right across the street. The Đồng Xuân Market sells a large selection of goods including produce, ready-to-eat meals, clothing and handmade items, making it a popular place to do souvenir shopping.
- If you would like to learn more about the region’s rich heritage and culture, select a hotel near the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, a small museum that focuses on the 54 different ethnic groups that are present in the country. The Riverside Hotel Hanoi is a 4-star choice that is an 8-minute walk from the museum and directly adjacent to the Tô Lịch river.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hanoi
Are hotels in Hanoi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Hanoi?
What are the best hotels near Hanoi Old Quarter?
How much does a hotel cost in Hanoi?
Which hotels in Hanoi have a good pool?
Which hotels in Hanoi are good for business travellers?
What are good hotels in Hanoi near the Ho Chi Minh Museum?
What are good hotels in Hanoi near the One Pillar Pagoda Buddhist temple?
How much is a hotel in Hanoi for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Hanoi for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Hanoi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Hanoi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Hanoi hotels
Go to map