Chiang Mai hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chiang Mai
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 27% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 109% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 83||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 92||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Chiang Mai hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Chiang Mai hotel deal
- To see some of Chiang Mai’s impressive architecture, consider booking a hotel near the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, an ornate temple that features a variety of statues, pieces of art, and a white elephant shrine. The Sa-nguan Malee Mansion is an affordable choice that is surrounded by greenery and only a 4-minute drive from the temple.
- Interested in doing some shopping during your time in Chiang Mai? If so, select a hotel near the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, such as the Night Bazaar Inn Hotel located a 2-minute walk away from the market. The Night Bazaar is known for having a variety of vendors who sell small, handcrafted goods, making it a popular place for visitors to purchase souvenirs and gifts.
- For travellers who enjoy relaxing in nature, choose a hotel near the Doi Suthep–Pui National Park, such as the budget-friendly Chiang Mai D Hostel close to the park. The Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is a large forested area that contains many hiking trails, waterfalls, and opportunities for wildlife viewing.
- If you enjoy adventures and adrenaline-pumping activities, pick a hotel near Jungle Flight, a zip-line centre that allows guests to fly through the jungle and see Chiang Mai from new heights. The Imm Hotel Thaphae is a straightforward choice that is only a 3-minute walk from the centre and a 10-minute walk from the Wat Chedi Luang temple.
- To learn more about the region’s diverse and interesting culture, book a hotel near the Tribal Museum, a small ethnographic museum that educates visitors on the history of mountain tribes in Northern Thailand. The Core Hotel is a stylish 4-star choice that is within a 5-minute walking distance of the museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chiang Mai
Are hotels in Chiang Mai safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Chiang Mai?
What are the best hotels near Chiang Mai Night Bazaar?
How much does a hotel cost in Chiang Mai?
Which hotels in Chiang Mai offer a free airport shuttle service?
Which hotels in Chiang Mai have a good pool?
What are good hotels in Chiang Mai near the Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre?
What are good hotels in Chiang Mai near Art in Paradise?
How much is a hotel in Chiang Mai for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chiang Mai?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chiang Mai by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chiang Mai hotels
Go to map