Siem Reap hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Siem Reap
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 184|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 300|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Siem Reap cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Siem Reap hotel
- For hotels in Siem Reap, known as the gateway to Angkor Wat, the Angkor Night Market area is a great place to start. The Moon Residence and Spa is a charming accommodation a short 15-minute walk to the market itself and offers complimentary Wi-Fi and bicycle rental. Alternatively, the Chronicle Angkor Hotel features cosy rooms and airport service.
- The Siem Reap Riverside area is as notable for its botanical gardens as the collection of restaurants and pubs along the river’s edge close to the Wat Bo Road. The Riversoul Design Hotel offers excellent amenities and pets are allowed upon request while The Butterfly Pea is within 1 km of riverside attractions and popular with sightseers.
- If you’re interested in a deluxe getaway, there is a plethora of 5-star accommodations along Charles de Gaulle Boulevard that provide an oasis away from the teeming city life. Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra offers stunning décor, landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course. The Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor is 199 rooms of chic elegance with rooftop terrace, spa and limousine service.
- Travellers who come to Siem Reap for business can opt to stay at the Anantara Angkor Resort, just 15 minutes from the historical site Angkor Wat, which boasts several boardrooms and classrooms, perfect for a corporate retreat or other business related events. Alternatively, the Aspara Palace Resort & Conference Centre is 2.7 km from Cultural Village providing a business centre as well as corporate and banquet facilities.
- No visit to Siem Reap would be complete without going to the historic Angkor Wat Heritage site and its stunning temple at the epicentre of Angkor Archaeological Park. Green Empire Resort is a brief 4-minute drive from the park, or simply rent a bicycle and enjoy the scenery. Padivilla Resort & Spa is located 1.4 km from Angkor Wat with outdoor pool, restaurant and spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Siem Reap
Where to stay in Siem Reap?
Hotels near Cambodian Cultural Village have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Cambodian Cultural Village?
Travellers who like staying near Cambodian Cultural Village recommend Empress Angkor Resort & Spa, Angkor Palace Resort & Spa, and Palace Residence & Villa Siem Reap.
How much does a hotel cost in Siem Reap?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Siem Reap for as cheap as S$ 9 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 130.
Which hotels in Siem Reap offer golf?
Siem Reap’s climate is perfect for year-round golf. Enthusiasts can play at the Angkor Golf Resort on its 18-hole, par 72 course which also offers putting greens for practice as well as a pro shop. There is also the Siem Reap Lake Resort Golf Course, featuring flat fairways and large greens which are ideally suitable for professionals and amateurs alike.
What hotels in Siem Reap are ideal for families?
Golden Temple Residence near the Old Market allows up to 2 children (under 4) a free stay if sleeping with parents/guardians and also offers babysitting services, in-room childcare and free breakfast. Lotus Blanc Resort is a short 10-minute drive from the Old Market and offers a separate children’s pool, childcare services and free airport pickup.
Are there any hotels in Siem Reap near museums?
The Shintana Saya Residence is situated 2 km from the Angkor National Museum with its multiple galleries of the Khmer civilisation artefacts. In the hotel, you can enjoy the friendly staff as well as the restaurant and bar/lounge. Alternatively, Templation Hotel is about 12 km from the Cambodia Landmine museum with an excellent pool, fitness centre and spa.
Which hotels in Siem Reap are close to shopping areas?
Shinta Mani Angkor is situated in the Old French Quarter and is adjacent to the Made in Cambodia Market, a bustling outdoor emporium with a huge selection of souvenirs, cosmetics and jewellery as well as food stalls. The Heritage Suites Hotel is situated 1.4 km from the Angkor Trade Centre, a modern shopping mall with boutique shops, supermarket and variety of restaurants.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.