Siem Reap hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Siem Reap
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 39% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 80% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 85||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 72||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Siem Reap hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Siem Reap hotel
- For hotels in Siem Reap, known as the gateway to Angkor Wat, the Angkor Night Market area is a great place to start. The Moon Residence and Spa is a charming accommodation a short 15-minute walk to the market itself and offers complimentary Wi-Fi and bicycle rental. Alternatively, the Chronicle Angkor Hotel features cosy rooms and airport service.
- The Siem Reap Riverside area is as notable for its botanical gardens as the collection of restaurants and pubs along the river’s edge close to the Wat Bo Road. The Riversoul Design Hotel offers excellent amenities and pets are allowed upon request while The Butterfly Pea is within 1 km of riverside attractions and popular with sightseers.
- If you’re interested in a deluxe getaway, there is a plethora of 5-star accommodations along Charles de Gaulle Boulevard that provide an oasis away from the teeming city life. Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra offers stunning décor, landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course. The Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor is 199 rooms of chic elegance with rooftop terrace, spa and limousine service.
- Travellers who come to Siem Reap for business can opt to stay at the Anantara Angkor Resort, just 15 minutes from the historical site Angkor Wat, which boasts several boardrooms and classrooms, perfect for a corporate retreat or other business related events. Alternatively, the Aspara Palace Resort & Conference Centre is 2.7 km from Cultural Village providing a business centre as well as corporate and banquet facilities.
- No visit to Siem Reap would be complete without going to the historic Angkor Wat Heritage site and its stunning temple at the epicentre of Angkor Archaeological Park. Green Empire Resort is a brief 4-minute drive from the park, or simply rent a bicycle and enjoy the scenery. Padivilla Resort & Spa is located 1.4 km from Angkor Wat with outdoor pool, restaurant and spa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Siem Reap
Are hotels in Siem Reap safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Siem Reap?
What are the best hotels near Cambodian Cultural Village?
How much does a hotel cost in Siem Reap?
Which hotels in Siem Reap offer golf?
What hotels in Siem Reap are ideal for families?
Are there any hotels in Siem Reap near museums?
Which hotels in Siem Reap are close to shopping areas?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Siem Reap?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Siem Reap by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Siem Reap hotels
Go to map