Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vernon
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|February||Most expensive month to stay with an average 41% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 184||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 191||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Vernon hotel
- To be near hiking and cycling trails, consider a hotel near the Kekuli Bay Provincial Park, such as the Predator Ridge Resort, located less than a five-minute drive away.
- Families enjoy staying at The Castle at Swan Lake Hotel, which is a short walk from Atlantis Waterslides, a water park with various slides, several pools and hot tubs, and an arcade.
- To learn more about the history and heritage of Vernon, British Columbia, consider staying in a hotel near the Greater Vernon Museum and Archives, such as the affordable Silver Star Motel.
- For a relaxing lakeside vacation, book a hotel near Kin Beach, a public swimming area on the shores of Okanagan Lake, such as the Lakeshore Paradise Bed and Breakfast, which is a five-minute walk from the beach.
- Visitors who would like to do a little gambling during a visit to Vernon could consider a hotel next to the Lake City Casino, such as the Best Western Pacific Inn.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vernon
Are hotels in Vernon safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are some good hotels in Vernon near the Vernon Public Art Gallery?
What are some good hotels in Vernon near the Okanagan Science Centre?
What hotels in Vernon have a good indoor pool?
Are there hotels in Vernon with free parking?
What hotels in Vernon, British Columbia offer free breakfast?
How much is a hotel in Vernon for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vernon?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vernon by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vernon hotels
Go to map