Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Taipei
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 158|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 149|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Taipei cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Taipei hotel
- If you are looking for hotels in Taipei, make sure that you are close to the MRT metro system so that no matter where you stay, you can reach your destination in no time.
- Hotels such as the Main Inn and Chia Rong Hostel are situated in good proximity to Taipei Main Station and the city’s metro line.
- Cheap accommodation is often found in the buzzing Ximending district, where there are also plenty of good value eateries and nightlife. The Energy Inn is a good option in this area.
- Luxury hotels tend to be found around the trendy Xinyi neighbourhood. Hotels including Grand Hyatt Taipei and W Taipei offer high-end facilities and access to upscale bars and restaurants.
- To be based in the city centre, look for accommodation in the Zhongzheng District, close to Taipei Main Station. Hotels such as the budget Taipei Sunny Hostel and Roaders Hotel are well-placed for this area.
- The closest airport to Taipei is the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, located about 25 miles from the city centre. If you have an early flight or a late arrival, you may like to base yourself at one of the airport hotels close to the airport, including the Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport.
- If you are travelling with children, consider staying in the more laid back Da’an neighbourhood, which is quieter than the central areas but still well-connected by the MRT.
- To unwind from the hustle and bustle of the city, choose a hotel with a rooftop terrace and spectacular view such as The Okura Prestige Taipei.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Taipei
Where to stay in Taipei?
Hotels in Datong District, Nangang District, and near Ximending have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Ximending?
Travellers who like staying near Ximending recommend Good9stay Inn, Rainbow Hotel, and Inhouse Hotel.
Which neighbourhoods are close to Taipei’s most important attractions?
Guests staying at a hotel in the central Zhongzheng District will be within easy reach of attractions such as the Taipei Botanical Garden, NanJiChang Night Market, and Liberty Square. The historic Wanhua District, close to Ximending, is a good place to stay for guests wishing to visit the Red House Theatre, Guangzhou Street Night Market, and the Qingshan Temple.
Which are the good and kid-friendly hotels in Taipei?
If you are travelling to Taipei with your family, there are many attractions that will keep the younger ones entertained, including Taipei Zoo and the street markets. There is a good selection of family-friendly hotels in Taipei, which also provide babysitting services such as The Howard Plaza Hotel Taipei and The Sherwood Taipei.
Which hotels in Taipei have especially good spa services?
Find a hotel with a spa in Taipei and you’ll have the perfect antidote to the fast pace of the city centre. Hotels such as The Sherwood Taipei and Taipei Garden Hotel are two of many hotels that have sublime spa facilities.
What hotels in Taipei offer especially good breakfast?
Start your day feeling relaxed and refreshed by choosing a hotel with an energising and nutritious breakfast as part of the package. From budget to luxury, there are many hotels in Taipei that include breakfast, such as the Green World Taipei Station and inhouse Boutique.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.