Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Baku Heydar Aliyev|
|Distance to airport||15.9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Check in was fairly simple. The front desk staff Mir Said was courteous and polite. Rooms were clean with good beds and excellent shower/ toilet. Breakfast was decent with good variety. Right across the street is a barbeque restaurant and a small supermarket. Also loved the fact that the hotel provides a free shuttle service to and from the airport (about 25 mins each way).
The hotel is situated in the middle of car dealerships and garages, although we weren't disturbed in anyway because of it. Slightly out of city centre but is hardly 5-7 mins away.
Recommend it for the limited budget travelers
It was really horrible experience in my all traveling life. It's really 2 star hotel, small room, small kitchen and.... Check out time in all hotels is 12, thay are pushing from 11am to checking out. It was really bad experience at all...
- It feels like a homy place - the staff are very helpful Parvin and meersamir and ulnar helped us alot and they had no problem answering our questions evey day, ulnar even came out to the door with us to show us the bus station. - the rooms have very good lighting in the night so it is not dark like other hotels usually are - The Hotel provided us with free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport again when we left. - The daily cleaning of the room is very good and the bed sheets are very clean and so as the cleaning of the toilet. - The hotel driver "Zahur" was also very kind and at our service all the time. - the breakfast was good and the staff in the restaurant are very kind.
- a bit far from the center and there's no metro station near by the hotel - many car showrooms and garages near by - the carpet is a little bit old and torn
Best Value Under The Sun. The Days Inn Baku is located 10 minute drive from Baku City Center, with its Shopping Dinning and Entertainment Facilities, and also the main Government Offices are 10 minutes drive, located 15 minutes from Heydar Aliyev International Airport and offering free transfer to/from Airport. High Speed Wireless Internet connection provided free of charge in rooms and public areas. There is an a la Carte Restaurant covering the wide selection of International and Local Cuisine. Lounge and Bar is situated for your convenience offering a wide selection of drinks and snacks. No Pets Allowed
based on 250 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Impressive bathroom
- Clean hotel facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku
Where is Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku located?
Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku is located at Babek Avenue 21/99, 3.5 km from the centre of Baku. Heydar Aliyev Center is the closest landmark to Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku.
Does Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offer free parking?
Yes, Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offers free parking.
Does Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offer free airport shuttle service?
Yes, Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku offers free airport shuttle service.
How far is Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku from the airport?
Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku is 13 km from Baku All airports. Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku is 15.9 km from Baku Heydar Aliyev.
Can you bring pets to Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku?
No, pets are not allowed at Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku.
Does Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku have a pool?
No, Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Days Hotel by Wyndham Baku
Most popular landmarks
- Heydar Aliyev Center 1.7 km
- Tofiq Bahramov Stadium 3.1 km
- Azerbaijan State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre 3.9 km
- Baku City Centre 4.1 km
- Heydar Aliyev Palace 4.1 km
- Milli Azərbaycan Tarixi Muzeyi 4.6 km
|Baku All airports||13 km|
|Baku Heydar Aliyev||15.9 km|