Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lucerne
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 8% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 276||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 295||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Lucerne hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Lucerne hotel
- Consider staying at the Schweizerhof Hotel in Lucerne if you want to be amidst luxury, with stunning views of the lake and walking distance to the city centre as well as the major tourist attractions. It’s right on the shores of Lake Lucerne and is no more than a 10 minute-walk to the Townhall, the Chapel Bridge, the Lowenplatz, and the gothic Hofkirche.
- For the outdoors lovers, Hotel Hofgarten has a lot to offer. They have bicycles for rent for their guests and a lot of fun sports activities nearby. It is located at the edge of the old town but there are many hiking and walking trails nearby. Water-skiing, rafting, sailing, parasailing, mountain biking, golfing, snowshoeing and skiing are some of the activities in the vicinity to keep you occupied.
- The Astoria Lucerne Hotel is a treat for the foodies out there. This 4-star property has 4 restaurants, a café coffee shop and 3 bars and lounges. You can savour cuisines like Thai, Italian, Asian and Mexican and enjoy drinks on the rooftop bar. They also offer free buffet breakfast.
- If you’re planning a business meeting in Lucerne, the Cascada Swiss Quality hotel has conference rooms designed for meetings, banquets, seminars and lectures. They have state-of-the art technology and a unique lighting concept and their on-site event coordinator will take care of all the details. The Grand Hotel National by the lake is also a great venue for meetings and seminars. They have 5 very stylish meeting rooms and can host up to 230 conference attendees.
- For the family holidays, The Art Deco Hotel Montana in Lucerne is a great family-friendly hotel. It’s a smoke-free property and offers childcare or babysitting services at an additional charge. Up to 5 children can stay for free when they use the bedding available in the room. The Seehotel Hermitage in Lucerne is a beach hotel where kids are welcome. They provide in-room babysitting services at an extra cost and infant beds or cribs are available for free whereas extra beds are provided with a surcharge.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lucerne
Are hotels in Lucerne safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Lucerne?
How much does a hotel cost in Lucerne?
Which hotels in Lucerne have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Lucerne have a fitness centres?
Are there any hotels in Lucerne which are easy on the pocket?
Which hotels in Lucerne are close to the railway station?
How much is a hotel in Lucerne for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lucerne?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lucerne by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lucerne hotels
Go to map