Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Guadalajara
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 92|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 90|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Guadalajara cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Guadalajara hotel
- Looking for a hotel in Guadalajara with free transport from the airport? Look no further than Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo. Conveniently located a five-minute drive of 0.8 miles from the Expo Guadalajara and 4.7 miles from the center of Guadalajara, the hotel is a great choice for those who have business at the expo center or are just visiting the city itself.
- Zona Centro represents the heart of Guadalajara and is where visitors will find many of Guadalajara’s most historic buildings. There are also many hotels in the area such as Hotel Morales and Holiday Inn & Suites Guadalajara Centro Historico.
- Planning on a little rest and relaxation while you are in Guadalajara? Perhaps a hotel with a spa and jacuzzi is in order then. Hotel Victoria Ejecutivo, in the neighborhood of Chapalita, is certainly a good choice then. The 4-star hotel features a spa, hot tub, pool and a fitness center. The neighborhood of Chapalita is also only 3.5 miles from Zona Centro.
- For travelers who want to stay in a commercial part of Guadalajara, the area surrounding Plaza del Sol is a great area to stay in. Plaza del Sol is one of the largest shopping malls in Guadalajara and it also doubles as a focal point for the hospitality industry with many hotels located in the adjacent area like InterContinental Presidente Guadalajara.
- Guadalajara like many cities in Mexico knows how to provide a luxurious vacation experience. There are a number of 5-star hotels in Guadalajara that are ready to pull out all the stops like the Hard Rock Hotel Guadalajara and NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Guadalajara
How much does a hotel cost in Guadalajara?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Guadalajara for as cheap as S$ 10 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 74.
Where is best to stay in Guadalajara for business travelers?
The neighborhood of Verde Valle, where the Guadalajara Expo is located, is one of the more popular areas for business hotels in Guadalajara. There travelers will find a variety of business hotels to choose from such as the 4-star hotel The Westin Guadalajara and the Expo Hotel Guadalajara, among other hotels. The neighborhood is also close to downtown at around 4 miles away.
Which hotels are near Guadalajara’s local attractions?
The Guadalajara Cathedral and Hospicio Cabañas are two of Guadalajara’s most famous attractions and they are both conveniently located within walking distance of each other in Zona Centro. Hotels located near the two sites include Hotel De Mendoza and Hotel Fenix. The two hotels are 0.3 miles and 0.25 miles from the Guadalajara Cathedral, respectively.
What popular neighborhoods are close to the city center?
Zapopan sits 4.9 miles west of Zona Centro and is one of the popular hospitality and shopping areas in Guadalajara. As for hotels in Zapopan, the Camino Real Guadalajara is a luxury hotel featuring a spa and a fitness center.
What casino hotels are in Guadalajara?
While Guadalajara may not be the Mexican Las Vegas, the city still boasts a fair number of casino hotels. Options include boutique hotels like Hotel Portonovo Plaza Expo and Hotel Estancia. Both hotels are located in Victoria, which is just southwest of central Guadalajara with Hotel Portonovo Plaza Expo sitting 4.7 miles and Hotel Estancia 5 miles from downtown.
How much is a hotel in Guadalajara for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Guadalajara hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 14. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 20 and 4-star hotels from S$ 31.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Guadalajara for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Guadalajara hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 15 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 20 and 4-star hotels from S$ 31.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.