Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Room with jacuzzi was absolutely amazing."||(in 30 reviews)|
|"Wonderful infinity pool!"||(in 25 reviews)|
|"Very friendly and helpful staff."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"Loud and busy road directly behind the hotel!"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Location too far from anything."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- We stayed in a suite with a whirlpool and the suite really was huge! We especially liked the open bathroom and of course the Whirlpool. - very clean and fresh towels every day - The check-in process was really quick and we got a free welcome drink. - the pool offered a nice view towards the sea, however, there wasn't much sun in the afternoon - we rarely saw other guests, it felt more like staying in an apartment area than in a hotel - We rented a scooter in the hotel and everything went very smooth
- It was a bit dark in the suite, as it is located on the ground floor and not much sunlight comes in - The pool is not that big and no sun during the afternoons - The breakfast was ok but I would have expected a bit more variations for that price. Breakfast buffett consisted of bread (mostly white toast), egg station, cornflakes, yoghurt, fruits, croissants and sweet pancakes, danish beans and bacon, and some more warm dishes that I didnt try. For Westernes, they could offer some more variety of bread and cheese and other toppings like e.g. Nutella. - The Location is not perfect, you have to walk a bit towards the beach. Without scooter it is very hard to get around, i would only recommend to stay here if you either do not want to leave the hotel or can drive a scooter or are willing to take a cab every time. - The whirlpool was very loud and we were afraid to disturb the neighboors at nighttime.
The Rooms were wonderful. Big and nice. Breakfast was complete
When we arrived we mentioned the front desk we wanted to do a day trip the next day and they said we had to wait until next 9am to arrange it... when we arrived next day at 9am the lady in charge told us it was too late to arrange anything so we didnt have the opportunity to visit kho tao.
The breakfast is good, items will be slightly different everyday. It serves both western style and thai style.
Sometimes they will runout of ice, and the standard of the coffee doesn't keep up to standard.
The hotel is lovely. It’s small but the rooms are very big and spacious. Staff are lovely.
Rooms probably need a bit of a renovation-nothing major just a bit of a touch up.
Perfect from start to finish
Nestled on the tip of Koh Samuis pristine Chaweng Noi beach, The Sarann is an intimate oceanfront villa resort offering a distinctive level of relaxation and luxury. The name 'The Sarann' refers to a state of mind where all worries drift away and one's spirit is at peace. A stones throw from Koh Samuis main dining and nightlife area, and just 20 minutes from the airport, the resort offers a beautiful balance between quiet and convenience.
based on 218 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at The Sarann
Where is The Sarann located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at The Sarann?
Does The Sarann offer free Wi-Fi?
Does The Sarann offer free parking?
Does The Sarann offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is The Sarann from the airport?
Can you bring pets to The Sarann?
Does The Sarann have a pool?
Reviews about The Sarann
Most popular landmarks
- Silver Beach 1.4 km
- Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium 4.8 km
- Hin Ta and Hin Yai Rocks 4.9 km
- Tesco Lotus Koh Samui 5.4 km
- Secret Buddha Garden 7.5 km
- Bang Rak Beach 7.7 km