Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nadi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 26% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 73% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 162||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 137||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Nadi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
When to book cheap hotels in Nadi?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Nadi hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Nadi, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Nadi in July and August.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Nadi if you stay on a Friday. The opposite is true for, Monday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book more than 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Nadi accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Nadi for 4 days.
- If you’re thinking about visiting the Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool or the Garden of the Sleeping Giant in Sabeto Valley in Nadi, Tokatoka Resort Hotel on Queen’s Road is less than 5 km away. Alternatively you can choose the Grand Melanesian Hotel on Namaka Lane, which is about 6 km away from the springs and a short 5-minute walk to Namaka market.
- If your preference is for a hotel close to the beach, Wailoaloa Beach Resort Fiji is a short walk from Wailoaloa Beach where guests can enjoy the poolside restaurant, free parking and free airport shuttles. Similarly, the Ramada Suites Wailoaloa Beach Fiji is less than 1 km from the beach, where each room comes with kitchenette and private balcony.
- Travellers who come to Nadi on business can enjoy a stay at the Fiji Gateway Hotel opposite Nadi International Airport with its 24-hr business centre, conference space and meeting room, while Tanoa International Hotel is a 6-minute drive from Nadi International and offers ample facilities for conferences, corporate events and meeting rooms.
- Visitors to Nadi interested in reasonably priced accommodations can book a stay at the Hotel Oasis, which is a 1-minute walk from Viti Levu and just under 2 km from Wailoaloa Beach. It has an outdoor pool, picnic area and free parking. Airport Ace Hotel is another budget option with 24-hr front desk and a bar/lounge where rooms come equipped with kitchenette and microwave.
- If you’re looking for more luxury accommodations, check out Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, a 5-star beachfront property on Denarau Island. This deluxe hotel boasts 5 restaurants and an 8-room spa facility to revive your spirits. Or you can check out the upscale Hilton Fiji Beach Resort and Spa, also on Denarau Island, which offers 3 restaurants, 2 beach bars and 9 outdoor pools plus full service spa and fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nadi
Are hotels in Nadi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Denarau Island?
How much does a hotel cost in Nadi?
Which hotels in Nadi are good for water sports?
Are there any hotels in Nadi that come with a hot tub?
Which hotels in Nadi are close to shopping areas?
Which hotels in Nadi are close to temples?
How much is a hotel in Nadi for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Nadi?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nadi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nadi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nadi hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Nadi hotelsShow all