Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rawai
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 49% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 109% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 92||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 79||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Rawai hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Rawai hotel deal
- If you’d like to explore some of the region’s natural scenery, look at hotels in Rawai in the western part of the city near Blue’s View, such as the Baan Krating Phuket Resort. This area has many hiking trails and is known for providing beautiful views of the nearby ocean.
- Planning on visiting Rawai with your family? Consider staying near Skyline Adventure, an amusement park that offers a variety of activities including zip lining. The Palm Oasis Boutique Hotel is a 4-star option that is just a 3min drive from the park.
- For travellers who know they would like to spend time swimming and relaxing by the ocean, choose to stay in a hotel next to Ta Keng Beach, such as the Windmill Phuket Hotel. This secluded area has small waves and a sandy shore, making it a safe and peaceful area to spend your days in.
- To discover some of the city’s nightlife you’ll want to book a hotel in the southeast, which is where many of the nightclubs and bars can be found. The Phuket Sea Resort is a comfortable choice that is less than a 10min walk from establishments like Sunshine Bar and Roxanne Bar.
- If you’re a golfer, consider staying in the northern part of the city near Ya Nui, a local golf course located directly next to the water and featuring a driving range. The Serenity Resort & Residences Phuket is a stylish choice that can be reached by car in just under 5min.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rawai
Are hotels in Rawai safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Nai Harn Beach?
Which area of Rawai is good for budget travellers?
Where should I stay if I’d like to be in a particularly scenic area?
Which area is best to stay in to be within walking distance of several restaurants?
Where should I stay if I would like to travel to the airport easily?
How do I find a hotel in central Rawai?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rawai?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rawai by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rawai hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Rawai hotelsShow all