Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Makati
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 89|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 111|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Makati cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Makati hotel
- If you want to be at the heart of the action, then you must look for hotels in downtown Makati. Conveniently located close to the Makati Central Business District and shopping malls, the 5-star Makati Shangri-La, Manila provides sleek accommodation with city views. With eight restaurants, a poolside bar and a lounge with garden views, guests have a wealth of dining options. There is also an outdoor pool and a spa, 24-hour gym and tennis courts.
- If you are planning an event, then you must look for hotels in Makati with function rooms. The 5-star Fairmont Makati offers spacious meeting and event facilities, as well as an international restaurant, a cocktail bar and a library-style lounge bar. Other facilities include a fitness center, a spa and an outdoor pool.
- Looking for waterfront hotels in Makati? Makati Riverside Inn is set along Pasig River, a mile from the center of Makati, surrounded by busy restaurants and shops. This 2-star hotel offers comfortable rooms, equipped with cable television and free Wi-Fi. Aruga by Rockwell is another riverside hotel featuring studio apartments. This 4-star hotel includes the following facilities: a cafe, a fitness center and an outdoor pool with a children’s area.
- Guijo Suites Makati is one of the cheap hotels in Makati. Offering free stays for children under the age of 11, this 3-star hotel offers budget accommodation with complimentary Wi-Fi. Facilities include a restaurant, lobby bar and an outdoor lounge.
- Somerset Olympia Makati is one of the hotels in Makati Avenue with a pool. Offering luxe apartments, this 4-star high-rise hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool, as well as a fitness center. There is also the Old Swiss Inn restaurant and a bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Makati
Where to stay in Makati?
Hotels near Ayala Center have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Ayala Center?
Travellers who like staying near Ayala Center recommend Dusit Thani Manila, Makati Shangri-La Manila, and New World Makati Hotel.
Are there any 5-star hotels in Makati?
Raffles Makati is a 5-star hotel in the Greenbelt area that offers all-suite accommodation along with a butler service. Boasting seven restaurants in addition to the bars the Long Bar and the Writers Bar, other facilities include two outdoor pools, a fitness center, a spa, beauty salon and a children's playroom.
Are there any hotels in Makati near the airport?
Hometown Hotel Makati – Edsa is 2.8 miles from Ninoy Aquino International Airport and offers guests an airport shuttle service. The 1-star roadside hotel offers private rooms and dorms and provides a rooftop terrace and a communal lounge with games and books.
Is there any business-friendly accommodation in Makati?
Located in Manila’s financial district, New World Makati Hotel provides modern, work-friendly rooms along with a business center and 12 meeting rooms. The 5-star hotel offers a spa, an outdoor pool and gym, along with a sauna and a steam room. There are also two restaurants and two lounge bars.
Are there any Holiday Inn hotels in Makati?
Holiday Inn & Suites Makati is conveniently located in the center of Makati and is connected to the Glorietta Shopping Mall at the heart of the Ayala Center. This 5-star hotel features a roof deck with an outdoor pool and a sky bar. There is also a fitness center, as well as an all-day restaurant.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.