Langkawi Island hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Langkawi Island
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 139|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 84|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Langkawi Island cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Langkawi Island hotel
- Keen walkers wanting to stay in rural isolation on Langkawi Island should look to countryside retreats like Panorama Langkawi Country Resort in Ulu Melaka. Located directly in the centre of the island, this 3-star hotel resort is surrounded by lush tropical forests and walking trails. And, it is just a 5-minute walk from Hole Recreation Park Semilang.
- The northern half of the island is home to some stunning areas of natural beauty, including waterfalls, mangrove forests and lagoons. Some of the best 5-star luxury hotels on Langkawi Island are found along this stretch of coast, such as the Four Seasons Resort, set within Kilim Karst Geoforest Park and fronting its very own pristine white beach. There is also the Andaman, overlooking the coral reefs of Datai Bay, its rainforest setting is complemented by nature walks and a botanical spa.
- Those looking for cheap accommodation on Langkawi Island can stay at The Box Chalet in the quiet village of Padang Matsirat. Just a 10-minute drive southwest of the airport, this friendly guest house offers free parking and wifi, as well as bike-rental facilities. The Great Peak Inn Hotel in Temonyong Mukim Kedawang also offers great value for money, with simple, air-conditioned rooms and a communal kitchen.
- For fun-filled activities right on your doorstep, book the Danna in Pantai Kok. Not only is this colonial-style hotel one of the best luxury hotels on Langkawi Island, but its strategic location between Telaga Harbour Park Marina and Langkawi Cable Car makes it an ideal choice for families.
- Some of the best-placed beach hotels on Langkawi Island are found just opposite Pantai Cenang’s pristine golden sands on Jalan Pantai Cenang Road. These include the mediterranean-style Casa del Mar, which provides direct access to the quieter northern end of the beach, and the comfortably-furnished Nadia’s Hotel Cenang less than 100m from the buzzing centre of Cenang Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Langkawi Island
Where to stay in Langkawi Island?
Hotels near Cenang Beach have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Cenang Beach?
Travellers who like staying near Cenang Beach recommend Malibest Resort, Tok Man Inn, and Nadias Hotel Cenang Langkawi.
How much does a hotel cost in Langkawi Island?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Langkawi Island for as cheap as S$ 9 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 83.
Which hotels on Langkawi Island are close to the main shopping area?
Langkawi Island’s main town, Kuah, on the southeastern tip of the island is a haven for duty-free shoppers. Hotels close to the main shopping zone include the centrally-located Bayview Hotel on Jalan Pandak Mayah Road and the Langkawi Seaview Hotel opposite CHOGM Park.
What are the good family-friendly hotels on Langkawi Island?
The Meritus Pelangi Beach Resort in Pantai Cenang is perfect for an all-inclusive family holiday, with facilities that include a swimming pool with waterslides and waterfalls as well as a kids’ club. Meanwhile, the grand-looking Bella Vista Waterfront Resort in Kuah is an automatic hit by virtue of its family-sized rooms and themed waterpark (opening soon).
Are there hotels near Langkawi Island airport?
One of the closest hotels to Langkawi International Airport is the 3-star Century Helang Hotel, whose clean, contemporary rooms and close proximity to Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre is a perfect pick for business travellers. For more of a beach vibe, the Century Langkasuka Resort is a 5-minute drive from the airport, with simple, modern rooms and a swimming pool overlooking the beach.
Which hotels on Langkawi Island offer spa services?
Surrounded by the sounds and smells of a tropical rainforest, the spa at the Datai in Datai Bay harnesses age-old Malay traditions in its healing treatments. Additionally, the spa at the Westin Langkawi Resort and Spa, near Langkawi Harbour on the southern tip of the island, is set on its very own private stretch of beach and offers everything from hair treatments to body wraps.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.