Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Antalya
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 21% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 253||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 231||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Antalya hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Antalya hotel deal
- Antalya sits on the south coast of Turkey, so you will find plenty of hotels on the beach. For top beach accommodation, consider The Corner Park Hotel, which offers excellently rated stays on a cheap budget. Alternatively, 5-star Delphin Diva on Lara Beach has a water park.
- If you’re looking for hotels in Antalya that are perfect for families, then you should look into the southwestern area of the city, where you will find the likes of Sealife Family Resort Hotel with both indoor and outdoor pools and easy access to the beach. You may also consider Hotel Su & Aqualand, which is situated within Antalya Aqualand Dolphinland.
- For a luxury stay in Antalya, consider Barut Lara on the seafront, with quick access to Lara Beach and romantic verandahs and booths. Also on offer is Ramada Plaza Antalya, tucked beside Karaalioglu Park with stunning views over the Mediterranean.
- Planning a golfing trip to Antalya? Then you will want to check out hotels in the eastern Kadriya and Belek. Here you will find numerous golf hotels, including top-rated Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek, which has 27 holes on offer. On the seafront, you will find Maxx Royal Belek Golf Resort, which is rated as one of the best luxury hotels and comes with private pools.
- Looking for a trip that is perfect for singles? You should consider Sherwood Breezes Resort to the east of the city, which offers all-inclusive packages and free parking. Alternatively, near the city centre, you will find Akra Hotel, which comes with a pool and free breakfast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Antalya
Are hotels in Antalya safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Antalya?
What are the best hotels near the Old Town?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Antalya?
What hotels in Antalya have especially good spa services?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Antalya?
How much is a hotel in Antalya for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Antalya?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Antalya?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Antalya by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Antalya hotels
Go to map