Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Guangzhou
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 128|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 156|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Guangzhou cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Guangzhou hotel
- Some of the most luxurious hotels in Guangzhou are found in the city centre, north of the Zhujiang river (also known as “the Pearl River”), in a district called Tianhe. Stay in 5-star luxury at the Park Hyatt in the heart of Zhujiang New Town or at the opulent Ritz-Carlton situated in the Central Business District of Pearl River New Town.
- Those looking for budget accommodation in the city centre will find it in the Yuexiu district, with popular hotels like the Vienna Hotel and Yuexiu Hotel offering comfort as well as value within an area that’s popular with shoppers, families and business travelers alike.
- South of the Zhujiang river, fashion-forward travellers will find some of Guangzhou’s most stylish design hotels. Guests of the Shangri-La in the Haizhu district can take advantage of the hotel’s spacious family rooms equipped with child-friendly toiletries and a playroom. Meanwhile, the river-facing Chateau Star River Hotel in Panyu blends both Oriental and European design within its luxuriously decorated rooms.
- Hotels near Lujing road in the Yuexiu area of Guangzhou are perfect for sports and leisure enthusiasts, with attractions like Guangzhou Sculpture Park, Luhu Golf and Country Club and Luhu Lake right on your doorstep. The Grand Villa Hotel in Luhu Park, just a 3-minute drive from Luhu Golf and Country Club, occupies a pretty spot overlooking Luhu Lake, while the Dongyue Hotel south of the lake is just over a 10-minute walk from Guangzhou Sculpture Park.
- For those craving a calm, quiet retreat from Guangzhou’s bustling metropolis, choose one of Guangzhou’s luxury spa hotels. For example, Mandarin Oriental in Tianhe, whose personalised treatments include Chinese heat and water therapies.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Guangzhou
Where to stay in Guangzhou?
Hotels in Tianhe, Yuexiu, and near Guangzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Guangzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center?
Travellers who like staying near Guangzhou International Convention & Exhibition Center recommend Lavande Hotel Gz Pazhou Branch, and Shangri-La Hotel Guangzhou.
Are there hotels in Guangzhou that are close to the airport?
Hotels near Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport are found in the district of Baiyun. Many provide a free shuttle service, including the 3-star Guangdong Konggang Hotel, which is within a 15-minute drive of the airport. The Crowne Plaza in Huadu district is a well-known international chain, situated right on top of Qingtang station and just two stops away from the airport.
Which hotels in Guangzhou are near the railway station?
Most of the hotels closest to Guangzhou Railway Station are found in and around the Inner Ring Road in Yuexiu district. These include the 4-star Liuhua Hotel, which is a 5-minute walk from the station and popular with business travellers, and the Xinghe Xianjiang Hotel, which is just a 3-minute walk from the station.
Are there hotels located close to Guangzhou’s main shopping area?
Hotels close to the pedestrianised Beijing Road are among the city’s best located for shopping. Just a 10-minute walk from this famous shopping area is the 4-star Hotel Landmark Canton, which overlooks the Zhujiang river and the lush greenery of Haizhu Square. Situated right on Beijing road itself, the 3-star Guangyong Lido Hotel has modern facilities including a spa to recuperate in after a busy day of shopping.
Which hotels in Guangzhou are situated close to Canton Fair?
Hotels around the Canton Fair Complex in Haizhu district include the luxuriously designed Langham Place — situated near Zhujiang New Town and just a minute’s walk from the fair — and the Westin Pazhou, the only hotel that’s part of the complex itself and situated right next to Guangzhou International Convention Centre.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.