Cebu City hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cebu City
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 77% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 122||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 140||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cebu City hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Cebu City hotel
- To see some of Cebu City’s impressive historic architecture, select a hotel next to the Basilica del Santo Niño, such as the budget-friendly Sampaguita Suites, which are only a 3-minute walk away. The Basilica is a church that dates back to the 16th century and is known for its iconic statue of baby Jesus.
- Planning on visiting Cebu City with your family? Consider staying in a hotel like the Crown Regency. This hotel has an amusement park located on its roof that contains a variety of kid-friendly rides, games and restaurants, making it an easy and fun way to keep children occupied.
- For visitors who are interested in exploring the city’s green spaces and taking in some of its scenic views, choose a hotel near Tops Lookout, such as the Rumah Highlands Hotel located only a 5-minute drive from the site. Tops Lookout is an observation point that provides visitors with panoramic views of the city as well as several dining options, like the Tops Korean Restobar.
- If you would like to learn about the region’s rich history, pick a hotel near Museo Sugbo, such as the Summit Galleria Cebu, which is located a 6-minute walk away. Set in a building that once served as the local jail, Museo Sugbo now contains several exhibits related to the area’s heritage and culture.
- To try some of Cebu City’s local cuisine, book a hotel close to Carbon Market — a large open-air market that sells a variety of produce, cooking items and ready-to-eat meals. A good choice is Hotel Fortuna, which is only a 3-minute walk from Carbon Market and a 6-minute walk from Magellan's Cross.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cebu City
Are hotels in Cebu City safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Cebu City?
Which hotels in Cebu City have a good pool?
Which hotels in Cebu City are good for business travellers?
What good hotels in Cebu City are near the Casa Gorordo Museum?
What are some good hotels in Cebu City near the Temple of Leah?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cebu City?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cebu City by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cebu City hotels
Go to map