Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Brisbane
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 129|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 129|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Brisbane cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Brisbane hotel
- To stay in a part of Brisbane that is within easy walking distance of a variety of green spaces and activities, select a hotel near South Bank, such as the Rydges South Bank hotel, located in its heart. South Bank is an area that contains a sprawling public park, a swimming beach, several playgrounds and a Ferris wheel, making it a fun neighbourhood to explore.
- For visitors who are interested in art, consider booking a hotel next to the Gallery of Modern Art, such as the budget-friendly Riverside Hotel. This museum contains work from numerous international artists, including Andy Warhol.
- Hoping to see a particularly scenic side of Brisbane? If so, choose a hotel near Story Bridge, a famous bridge that is bike and pedestrian friendly and offers impressive views of the city. The Oakwood Hotel & Apartments is a 4-star option only a 5-minute walk from one of the bridge’s entrances.
- If you are interested in doing some shopping during your trip to Brisbane, look for a hotel next to Queen Street Mall, such as the Hilton, located a 5-minute walk away. Queen Street Mall has over 700 different shops, including popular stores like Roger David, Lush, and Cotton On.
- To gamble in the city, consider staying at the 5-star Treasury Casino and Hotel Brisbane. Directly overlooking the Brisbane River, this casino and hotel features a variety of slot machines, card games and different forms of live entertainment.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Brisbane
Where to stay in Brisbane?
Hotels in Brisbane CBD, Spring Hill, and near Central Railway Station have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Central Railway Station?
Travellers who like staying near Central Railway Station recommend Hilton Brisbane, Next Hotel Brisbane, and Sofitel Brisbane Central.
How much does a hotel cost in Brisbane?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Brisbane for as cheap as S$ 13 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 120.
Which hotels in Brisbane have a good view?
The Meriton Suites, a 4-star hotel, is only a 10-minute walk from the Gallery of Modern Art and has some rooms with sweeping views of the city. The Mercure Brisbane is a modern choice and, located directly across from the Brisbane River, has some rooms looking out over the water.
Which hotels in Brisbane have free parking?
The Park Hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from Roma Street train station and has both free parking and a large outdoor pool. The IL Mondo Boutique Hotel, a casual choice, is located in the Dockside Precinct and offers free parking and rental bikes.
What are good hotels in Brisbane near the City Botanic Gardens?
The Royal On The Park hotel is adjacent to the City Botanic Gardens and is only a 5-minute drive from the Gallery of Modern Art. Alternatively, the Sebel Quay West, a luxury hotel, is set in a high-rise tower and is also adjacent to the City Botanic Gardens.
What are good hotels in Brisbane near the Museum of Brisbane?
The Museum of Brisbane is a small museum located in the City Hall building and educates visitors on the history of the region. The George Williams Hotel, a modest choice, is only a 3-minute walk from the Museum of Brisbane and a 9-minute walk from the city’s largest train station. The Pullman Brisbane at the King George Square location is a 4-minute walk from the museum and a 5-minute drive from South Bank.
How much is a hotel in Brisbane for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Brisbane hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 38. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 46 and 4-star hotels from S$ 45.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Brisbane for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Brisbane hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 38 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 48 and 4-star hotels from S$ 48.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.