Palm Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palm Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 19% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 61% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 225||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 304||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Palm Springs hotel
- To enjoy Palm Springs without a car book a hotel like the Del Marcos Hotel, a retro 1960s style hotel in the heart of the highly walkable downtown.
- A pool is a must in Palm Springs. For a fabulous vacation under the sun, book The Palm Canyon Resort and Spa, which features a water slide, as well as a poolside bar.
- For a rejuvenating stay in Palm Springs, book one of the many hotels that provides guests with hot springs access, such as the Miracle Springs Resort and Spa.
- If you’re interested in shopping during your vacation, consider staying in the Uptown Design District, where chic boutiques celebrate Desert Modern design
- The Skylark Hotel and Infusion Beach Club offer affordable rates directly on North Palm Canyon Drive, which forms the heart of the Design District.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palm Springs
Are hotels in Palm Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Palm Springs?
Which hotels in Palm Springs have free breakfast?
What are the best kid-friendly hotels in Palm Springs?
Where can I find cheap hotels in Palm Springs?
Are there hotels in Palm Springs that allow dogs?
What are the best hotels in Palm Springs near the convention center?
How much is a hotel in Palm Springs for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Palm Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Palm Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Palm Springs hotels
Go to map