Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
|"Beautifully decorated room and garden."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Staff was helpful and nice."||(in 114 reviews)|
|"Good breakfast on the terrace!."||(in 80 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautiful garden||in 27 reviews|
|beautiful hotel||in 106 reviews|
|beautiful view||in 9 reviews|
|breakfast was very nice||in 126 reviews|
|cat living||in 9 reviews|
|chefchaouen||in 16 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 10 reviews|
|fairy tale||in 11 reviews|
|great location||in 83 reviews|
|lots of character||in 6 reviews|
|main square||in 13 reviews|
|mint tea||in 5 reviews|
|mosque and the prayer||in 3 reviews|
|shared bathroom||in 11 reviews|
|sheets and towels||in 11 reviews|
|sound of birds||in 9 reviews|
|staff was very friendly||in 151 reviews|
|walk to the main||in 20 reviews|
|windows in the room||in 6 reviews|
|yassin||in 6 reviews|
The property was beautiful, sparkling clean, and had very comfortable beds.The little sitting areas here and there were charming. The staff was absolutely marvelous. The manager physically walked us a good 15 minutes to a good restaurant. He went out on his own to buy my husband a cane to ease his walking. Another employee walked down the street to buy us a couple of drinking glasses for our room. They offered to go out and get us anything we wanted at any time.
1) This property did not fully match the website description, and I'm not sure why. The owners were frankly shocked when I asked where the bar was (I had hoped to find drinking glasses there). There was no bar, and I doubt there ever was one. There was no breakfast for $3, though they offered to go out and buy us anything we wanted. They seemed very surprised by our breakfast inquiry. It wasn't something they had recently decided to discontinue. Something wrong here--a disconnect. 2) Ours was the last room in the last hotel available in the town center for a last-minute trip. We did not realize that there was no driving in the town center. My husband is nearly 80 and somewhat disabled. The long walk uphill was extremely hard on him. Then we found our room was on the top floor with only a very narrow staircase to get there. It was entirely our fault that we did not ask about or look for situations designed for someone with walking problems. Learn from our mistake.
Very charming friendly staff i recommend it
I like everything about it
Wonderful place, very kind people.
Everything was charming and the hosts were very accommodating. Great location and ambience.
Bathroom might be a little small for some, but fine for us.
Excellent location, great cats and beautiful garden. So cosy.
Hotel Molino is located in Chefchaouene’s medina, just a 5-minute walk from the Kasbah and a 2-minute walk from the Ras El Ma waterfalls. It offers a large terrace with mountain views. The rooms at Hotel Molino have views of the mountains and an en suite bathroom with a shower. You will also have access to a Moroccan-style lounge, where you can relax by the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access, private parking at an extra charge and a 24-hour reception are some of the other facilities provided at this property. Tangier Airport is 120 km away.
based on 951 reviews
Things to know
- Awesome terrace
- Nice building
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Molino Garden
Where is Hotel Molino Garden located?
Hotel Molino Garden is located at Rue raouachid, quartier sebanine, 0.9 km from the centre of Chefchaouen. Chefchaouen Waterfall is the closest landmark to Hotel Molino Garden.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Molino Garden?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel Molino Garden.
Does Hotel Molino Garden offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Molino Garden offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Molino Garden offer free parking?
No, Hotel Molino Garden does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Molino Garden offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Molino Garden does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Molino Garden from the airport?
Hotel Molino Garden is 47.5 km from Tétouan Sania Ramel. Hotel Molino Garden is 86.1 km from Tangier Boukhalef.
Does Hotel Molino Garden have a pool?
No, Hotel Molino Garden does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Chefchaouen Waterfall 220 m
- Ras Elma Park 337 m
- Plaza Uta el-Hammam 344 m
- Chefchaouen Kasbah 0.6 km
- Talassemtane National Park 17.8 km
|Tétouan Sania Ramel||47.5 km|
|Tangier Boukhalef||86.1 km|
|Los Barrios||113.1 km|