Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Erie
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 17% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 182||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 258||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Erie hotel
- History buffs may want to check out the Erie Maritime Museum, located on Presque Isle Bay in downtown Erie. The museum has several exhibits and galleries about the history and town of Erie. The Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront is just a 10-minute walk from the museum. It’s located on the water, with both an indoor pool and an outdoor infinity pool by the lake.
- For travelers who want to take in the nightlife of downtown Erie, you’ll find most of the bars and clubs along State Street, between 3rd and 13th Streets. Resolution Nightclub is a popular dance spot, and Sherlock’s is known for live music. Downtown Erie Hotel is a centrally located option just off State Street. Spencer House Bed & Breakfast is another option, located in a Victorian mansion and decorated in a period architecture style.
- Shoppers in Erie love the Millcreek Mall Complex, a one-story mall with over 100 stores and services, as well as several popular chain restaurants like Cheddars and Buffalo Wild Wings. Two hotels in Erie near Millcreek Mall are Candlewood Suites Erie on Interchange Road and the Homewood Suites by Hilton.
- For travelers looking for hotels in Erie, PA, on the lake, there are a few options right along Presque Isle Bay. Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel puts you right on the bay, and it’s surrounded by water on three sides. The hotel offers a restaurant, indoor pool, hot tub and exercise room. Cobblestone Hotel & Suites on W. Bayfront Parkway is another bayfront hotel in Erie.
- If you’re looking for hotels near the airport when you have an early or late flight, Comfort Inn Presque Isle and Steelhead Inn are the closest options. They’re both located on Highway 5 less than a mile away from the airport, and offer have free parking and outdoor pools.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Erie
Are hotels in Erie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Erie?
What hotels in Erie have good indoor pools?
Where can I book cheap hotels in Erie?
What are some good hotels in Erie near Splash Lagoon?
What hotels in Erie are especially good for business travelers?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Erie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Erie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Erie hotelsAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiPoolCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Erie hotelsShow all