Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The standard bedroom was not large enough for a queen bed with two chairs. The bacon and eggs were cooked and served before we get to the table…
The hosts were very friendly and conscientious. Nice breakfast in the morning.
I slept on the street side, and because of the wet road, it was a bit noisy but I slept fine.
Nice back garden and porch Could use code to get in - mailed ahead of time Breakfast
1. Beds not especially comfortable 2. Had to keep window open to keep cool - but that increased street noises 3. No printed list of area restaurants 4. Had to wait for someone to come in order to get a room assignment 5 Breakfast was ordinary 6 Never met owner 7 Fan went off when I turned off light. Had to climb on chair to turn it on
Everything is good
Clean and Susana is the best!
A stay at La Villa Rivermead places you in the heart of Gatineau, within a 10-minute drive of Canadian War Museum and Canadian Museum of History. Featured amenities include a business center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 147 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
- Spacious rooms
- Spacious bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at La Villa Rivermead
Where is La Villa Rivermead located?
La Villa Rivermead is located at 912 Chemin Aylmer, 10.6 km from the centre of Gatineau. Valleys Outaouais Hospital Center is the closest landmark to La Villa Rivermead.
When is check-in time and check-out time at La Villa Rivermead?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at La Villa Rivermead.
Does La Villa Rivermead offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, La Villa Rivermead offers free Wi-Fi.
Does La Villa Rivermead offer free parking?
Yes, La Villa Rivermead offers free parking.
Does La Villa Rivermead offer free airport shuttle service?
No, La Villa Rivermead does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is La Villa Rivermead from the airport?
La Villa Rivermead is 13.3 km from Ottawa. La Villa Rivermead is 84.5 km from Ogdensburg.
Can you bring pets to La Villa Rivermead?
No, pets are not allowed at La Villa Rivermead.
Does La Villa Rivermead have a pool?
No, La Villa Rivermead does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Valleys Outaouais Hospital Center 5.4 km
- Ministere du Revenue 6.8 km
- Casino du Lac Leamy 6.9 km
- Canadian Museum of History 7 km
- Jacques Cartier Park 7.1 km
- Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train 7.5 km
|Ottawa Station||11 km|
|Ottawa Fallowfield||12.6 km|