Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10.6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Nice back garden and porch Could use code to get in - mailed ahead of time Breakfast
1. Beds not especially comfortable 2. Had to keep window open to keep cool - but that increased street noises 3. No printed list of area restaurants 4. Had to wait for someone to come in order to get a room assignment 5 Breakfast was ordinary 6 Never met owner 7 Fan went off when I turned off light. Had to climb on chair to turn it on
Everything is good
Clean and Susana is the best!
I have pictures of the three hairs I found in the bathroom and I should have taken a picture of the soap scum all over the shower door and I have a picture of the disgusting sink
A very cute and cozy place ,very clean unfortunately the bed I slept in was not very comfortable a little too firm ,but overall relaxing place for a one night
I liked everything. We stayed in the King size suite with private bath. It had a huge bathroom with an old fashion tub, a shower in the corner and two sinks. There is lots of closet space. The room had two huge windows and the bathroom had one large window so there is a lot of natural light in the room. The lady who greeted us was friendly and helpful. She made us feel very welcome.
The house is located adjacent to a two lane highway so there is a bit of traffic noise. This could easily be solved with a good pair of ear plugs. I was thankful to have mine so once I put them on I did not hear a thing. If you are sensitive to noise ask for the room in the back of the house.
A stay at La Villa Rivermead places you in the heart of Gatineau, within a 10-minute drive of Canadian War Museum and Canadian Museum of History. Featured amenities include a business center and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 147 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Great reception
- Spacious rooms
- Spacious bathroom
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about La Villa Rivermead
Most popular landmarks
- Valleys Outaouais Hospital Center 5.4 km
- Ministere du Revenue 6.8 km
- Casino du Lac Leamy 6.9 km
- Canadian Museum of History 7 km
- Jacques Cartier Park 7.1 km
- Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train 7.5 km
|Ottawa Station||11 km|
|Ottawa Fallowfield||12.6 km|