Hua Hin hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Hua Hin
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 122|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 154|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Hua Hin cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Hua Hin hotel
- For first-time travellers to Hua Hin, the royal seaside resort town, Marrakesh Hua Hin Resort and Spa is an excellent choice. It is located at the south end of the Hua Hin beach and is minutes away from the vibrant nightlife, dining and shopping areas. Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa is another such property which is centrally located in Hua Hin and is close to the bustling night markets.
- Golf lovers can stay at the InterContinental in Hua Hin for its proximity to The Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, as well as the Palm Hills Golf Resort. Anantara Hua Hin Resort offers golf packages to its guests and it’s not so far from the nine prestigious golf courses in Hua Hin.
- Consider staying at the Hisea Hua Hin Hotel if you’re on a budget. It is a mere 3-minute walk to the Pier, offers free parking, and it is at the heart of the city centre. Loligo Resort Hua Hin also offers free parking and staying here will not pinch your pocket. It’s within walking distance to tourist attractions like the Vana Nava water park and Cicada Market.
- If you are looking for a hotel with a private beach, then Cape Nidhra Hotel in Hua Hin is right for you. This beachfront property by the Hua Hin beach has breath-taking views and you can enjoy your morning strolls and sunsets in the evening by the water.
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort and Spa on the Hua Hin beach has a kids’ club which makes your family holiday fun and stress-free. They have water slides for kids and five swimming pools. The extensive menu has enough choices to keep the little ones satiated.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Hua Hin
How much does a hotel cost in Hua Hin?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Hua Hin for as cheap as S$ 388 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 388.
Which hotels in Hua Hin have spa facilities?
Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas in Hua Hin has a full-service spa at its Spa Cenvaree. It has 9 treatment rooms where they offer various massages, ayurvedic treatments and facials. It includes couples rooms too. Mövenpick Asara Resort and Spa in Hua Hin provides a tranquil setting. The spa chambers include open-air venues, air-conditioned suites and traditional thatched pavilions with a variety of treatments and massages to choose from.
Are there hotels in Hua Hin with meeting rooms?
For a seamless experience, organise your meetings at the Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa in the Hua Hin District. They have 7 event rooms and all the equipment that you may need for a business meeting. You can also manage your event and connect with the staff on their online app.
Are there hotels in Hua Hin with wedding planners?
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi offers the services of an on-site wedding planner. The location is also perfect for a romantic beach wedding and a honeymoon. It has 25 suites, most of which have private pools. You just need to walk a few steps to get to the beach.
Which hotels in Hua Hin have fitness centres?
For the fitness freaks, Wora Bora Hua Hin Resort, a 5-star hotel located near the centre of Hua Hin is a great choice. It has a fully-equipped fitness centre and an outdoor swimming pool. V Villas Hua Hin- MGallery by Sofitel is another 5-star hotel in the centre of Hua Hin that has fitness facilities, and each villa has its own private pool.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.