Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in London
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 136|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 153|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in London cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect London hotel
- Downtown London hosts some of the city’s most popular restaurants and shops, making it a great place to stay for anyone who wants to be centrally located. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites will put you within walking distance of many well-known establishments, including the Jonathon Bancroft-Snell Gallery and the Fox and Fiddle restaurant.
- For visitors who are interested in kid-friendly activities, choose a hotel next to Storybook Gardens, such as the Wharncliffe Suites Motel, located 10 minutes’ walk from Storybook Gardens. Storybook Gardens is a family-oriented theme park that has a variety of nursery rhyme-themed activities and rides.
- If you’re interested in historical architecture, select a hotel near the Eldon House, a mansion museum that dates to the early 1800s, with a large selection of artifacts as well as spacious, extensive gardens. The Hotel Metro is a 4-star choice that is only a five-minute walk to the museum-house.
- Hoping to do some hiking during your trip to London? Pick a hotel near the Komoka Provincial Park, a large natural area that has a variety of wildlife-viewing opportunities and hiking trails. The Casa Blanca Motel is a budget choice that sits 12 minutes’ walk from the Komoka Provincial Park.
- To see a unique side of the city’s history, book a hotel near the Fanshawe Pioneer Village, a living-history museum that is a full-scale re-creation of a historical pioneering neighborhood. The Fanshawe College Residence and Conference Centre is an affordable choice that is only a five-minute drive to the village.
FAQs when booking a hotel in London
Are there hotels in London with free parking?
The Homewood Suites by Hilton is located just off of Highway 401 and has both free parking and free breakfast. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is a 10-minute drive from the city’s downtown and has free parking and a business center.
What are some good hotels in London near Victoria Park?
The Park Hotel is a straightforward choice that is only a five-minute walk to Victoria Park and a one-minute walk from the Richmond Row shopping area. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel is a six-minute walk to Victoria Park and is directly connected to the local convention center by a skywalk.
Are there any hotels in London near the Museum London?
Delta Hotels London Armouries is located near the art collections and exhibitions at Museum London. The hotel offers guests an indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, a fitness center, a restaurant and a business center.
Which hotels in London have a good indoor pool?
The Motel 6 is a budget choice that is right by Highway 401 and has both an indoor pool and whirlpool available for guest enjoyment. The Staybridge Suites is a 4-star choice that is a 15-minute drive to Victoria Park and offers an indoor pool. The Four Points by Sheraton is only a two-minute walk to the White Oaks Mall and has an indoor pool and fitness center open 24/7.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.