Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lucknow
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 155% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 99||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 101||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Lucknow hotel
- For first-time travellers to Lucknow, the city of royals, Hyatt Regency Lucknow is an apt choice if you want to experience the rich culture of the city; it’s about 4 miles from the centre. Major attractions like the Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara and Rumi Darwaza are no more than 6 miles away, and it is surrounded by shopping malls and markets. The Gomti river is no more than 2 miles from this luxurious hotel.
- If you want a memorable culinary experience, then consider staying at Vivanta by Taj Gomti Nagar, a 5-star hotel on the banks of River Gomti with vast landscaped gardens. This hotel has 3 restaurants; namely, Sahib café (which is open all day and serves Indian, continental and Asian cuisines), Oudhyana, (serving rich Awadhi and North Indian cuisines) and Saqi, bar-cum-restaurant open for dinner.
- The Renaissance Lucknow Hotel in Gomti Nagar is a great choice for the business traveller. With the help of their event planners, you can choose which of its 6 event rooms meets your requirements. You can hold an outdoor conference at the picturesque Ren Garden, which can hold approximately 1500 attendees. There is a full-service, 24-hour business centre as well. Not only does it have state-of-the-art equipment, but also onsite workers to set up the entire event or meeting for you.
- A family friendly hotel, like the Radisson Lucknow City Center hotel in Lucknow, has plenty of activities for the entire family. This 3.5-star hotel is just a 30-minute walk to the Lucknow Zoo and the State Museum to keep the little ones occupied. Babysitting services are also offered at a surcharge and cribs/infant beds are available for free. There is also an outdoor pool for the entire family to splash around.
- If wellness is an important part of your travel plans, stay at the Ramada Lucknow, a 4-star property about 5 miles from the centre. It has a wellness centre and spa that is managed by Sri Sri Tattva Panchkarma, a global ayurvedic brand. Yoga, meditation and other holistic techniques as old as 5000 years are used for complete rejuvenation. The herbs used in the treatments are grown organically in their gardens and are freshly picked.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lucknow
Are hotels in Lucknow safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there some budget hotels in Lucknow?
Which hotels in Lucknow have a health club?
Are there hotels in Lucknow that offer free parking?
Which hotels in Lucknow provide airport shuttles?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lucknow?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lucknow by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lucknow hotels
Go to map