Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Krabi
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 89% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 82||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 93||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Krabi hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
Top tips for finding the perfect Krabi hotel deal
- If you’re considering to stay along the Krabi beachfront, Centara Grand Beach Resorts & Villas offers breakfast, a spa and a pool just a quick walk away from Ton Sai beach. For a more upscale option the Rayavadee Premier Resort will tick all your boxes and is located within convenient distance to shopping areas and only just over a kilometre away from Ton Sai beach.
- For guests who prefer proximity to Krabi International Airport, Hotel Srisuksant Urban in Ban Nua Khlong has free Wi-Fi, rooms with private balcony and is only a 5-minute drive from the airport. Maritime Park and Spa Resort is a 10-minute drive further away, with a daily shuttle service to the heart of the town. Both hotels offer on-site bars and restaurants among other amenities.
- Krabi Town is home to several national parks. If you’re travelling to Ao Luk to visit the Tharnbok Khoranee National Park, the P.N. Mountain Resort sports modern facilities and is only 5 minutes away from the park. Baan Suan Thip Homestay is less than 8 kilometres off and comes with included breakfast, free bicycles and barbeque facilities.
- If you’re travelling to Krabi for business, there are a few hotel options that offer business services. The Holiday Inn Express Krabi is a short 10-minute walk from AO Nang city centre and includes free wired and Wi-Fi access in addition to projector and audio-visual services. The Phulay Bay Ritz Carlton Reserve offers secretary and translation services among an array of other luxurious amenities.
- For guests who prefer the energy of the downtown community and its shopping areas, Srisawara Casa Hotel is conveniently placed a mere 10-minute walk from Krabi Walking Street and has an airport shuttle service. Krabi River View Hotel is a further 2 minutes away from the downtown shopping zone that features a restaurant and laundry services.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Krabi
Are hotels in Krabi safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Railay Beach Viewpoint?
How much does a hotel cost in Krabi?
Are there any hotels in Krabi with golf courses?
Are there any hotels in Krabi near rock climbing sites?
Are there any hotels in Krabi for the budget traveller?
Are there any hotels in Krabi with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Krabi for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Krabi?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Krabi?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Krabi by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Krabi hotels
Go to map