Playa Blanca hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Playa Blanca
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 193||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 200||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Playa Blanca hotel
- Planning on visiting Playa Blanca with your family? If so, select a hotel next to the Aqualava Waterpark, such as the Jardines del Sol by Diamond Resorts located a 4-minute walk away. This kid-friendly waterpark contains a variety of games, pools and slides, making it a fun place for both adults and children.
- If you enjoy historical architecture, consider booking a hotel next to the Castillo de las Coloradas, a castle that provides visitors with impressive views of the ocean and city. The Hotel The Volcán Lanzarote is a 5-star choice that is only a 6-minute walk from the castle and a 4-minute walk from the oceanfront.
- Playa Blanca contains a high concentration of resorts, making this a great option for travellers who would like to spend their vacation relaxing and staying at the hotel. The Las Brisas Resort is a casual choice that is only a 5-minute walk from the water and has multiple pools and tennis courts.
- For those who are interested in having a particularly unique experience during their time in Playa Blanca, select a hotel next to the Museo Atlántico, an underwater museum that contains a variety of sculptures and wildlife. The Aparthotel Rubimar Suite is only a 6-minute walk from the museum and a 12-minute walk from the Marina Rubicon.
- To spend your vacation sunbathing by the ocean, pick a hotel near Playa Flamingo, such as the budget-friendly Bungalows Playa Limones located a 5-minute walk away. Playa Flamingo is one of the region’s most popular beaches and has a promenade, public showers and restrooms, sitting areas and a variety of rental gear stands.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Playa Blanca
Are hotels in Playa Blanca safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are good all-inclusive hotels in Playa Blanca?
Which hotels in Playa Blanca have a good view?
Which hotels in Playa Blanca have free parking?
What are good hotels in Playa Blanca near the Spoon in the Concrete museum?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Playa Blanca?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Playa Blanca by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Playa Blanca hotels
Go to map