Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Mumbai
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 139|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 172|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Mumbai cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Mumbai hotel
- Bollywood buffs longing to stay near Mumbai’s iconic art deco Regal Cinema can book themselves into one of the Gordon House Hotel’s stylishly themed rooms in the ritzy Colaba neighbourhood.
- For a one-of-a-kind experience, book a room at The Ambassador, where guests can dine at The Pearl of the Orient, a revolving rooftop restaurant serving excellent Asian food.
- The southern part of Mumbai is home to a range of high-end hotel, including the 5-star Trident Hotel, which features a sundeck, rooftop pool, and sweeping views of the Arabian Sea.
- The Emerald is a 4-star hotel in Juhu that offers both upscale rooms and luxury serviced apartments in a central location just a five-minute walk from the beach.
- Popular budget hotels in Mumbai include The Unicontinental in Khar West, with a pub, café and two on-site restaurants, and the Hotel Royal Castle near Kemps Corner.
- Staying in Bandra, an area in northern Mumbai, places visitors within easy reach of many affordable and mid-price hotels, as well as popular attractions like Joggers Park and Worli Fort.
- During India’s rainy monsoon season, guests may enjoy a stay in the Kala Ghoda district, near the Institute of Contemporary Indian Art, or in the colonial district of Fort, where some of India’s most famous museums are based.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Mumbai
Where to stay in Mumbai?
Hotels in New Marine Lines, Kandivali East / West, and near Bandra Kurla Complex have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Bandra Kurla Complex?
Travellers who like staying near Bandra Kurla Complex recommend Sofitel Mumbai BKC, Trident Bandra Kurla, and Grand Hyatt Mumbai.
How much does a hotel cost in Mumbai?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Mumbai for as cheap as S$ 9 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 101.
What neighbourhoods in Mumbai are good for families?
North of Mumbai’s city centre, the lush suburb of Powai is great for families. A variety of affordable hotels, including The Caliph are situated near scenic lakes and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Alternatively, for families who don’t mind the hustle and bustle, Andheri East is a lively district with mid-range hotels and close access to the Metro.
Are there good hotels near Mumbai airport?
The hotels closest to Mumbai’s large, sprawling airport (known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International) are situated just opposite the arrivals terminal. Highly-rated options like The Orchid and Sahara Star can be found here. North of the building, along Sahar Airport Road, you’ll also find a crop of international chains, including the Hilton and Hyatt Regency.
Which neighbourhoods are close to Mumbai’s central train station?
The area around Mumbai’s central train station is known quite simply as Mumbai Central. It’s where you’ll find smart business hotels like the 3-star Sahil Hotel, with its tastefully-decorated rooms and chic restaurant. Other neighbourhoods to stay in include Tardeo and Malabar Hill west of the station, and Dongri and Pydhonie to the east.
Where are the best hotels near the Gateway of India?
High-class hotels abound in the affluent neighbourhood of Colaba, where the iconic Gateway of India is located. The swish Taj Mahal Palace, for example, offers 5 stars, along with sea-facing rooms that overlook the monument.
Where in Mumbai can I find a hotel with a view?
Marine Drive, which is called “The Queen’s Necklace” is a 2 mile boulevard running along south Mumbai’s western coast. A string of high-class hotels are situated along this route, including Hotel Marine Plaza and InterContinental Marine Drive, which both offer exceptional ocean views from guest rooms and rooftop swimming pools.
How much is a hotel in Mumbai for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Mumbai hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 13. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 15 and 4-star hotels from S$ 42.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.