Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Great helpful and friendly staff"||(in 103 reviews)|
|"We wad such a great time!"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Room service was excellent,food presentation great"||(in 28 reviews)|
|"Pool was warm and dirty."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Pool was warm and dirty."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Poor customer service."||(in 12 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff are wonderful - very attentive, very caring ☺️ The room was wonderful! Spacious and clean
The food is terrible!
Staff were very professional polite and very welcoming.Breakfast was delicious .Our rooms were clean and comfortable beds.
The shower door was broken but it was fixed asap so therefore there was no problem at all.
Staff very helpful and friendly
Duvet was mouldy with stain, bathroom not cleaned ie - - toilet & shower area. No face clothe available at all. Have to ask service attendant for body wash most days.
Covered walk ways for inclement weather
Very tired old resort. Bathrooms tiles grouting ,screens soap stained timber work rotting and quite a few roaches in room Housecleaning staff do a good job with what they have to contend with. Loved the soft beds. Safe didn’t work. Still nice to stay in though.
1) Staff were friendly 2) good breakfast options
1) laundry room is a waste of money doesnt wash it properly and you have to dry your washing twice unless you have less than 5 clothes in the dryer, needs and upgrade. 2) the sheets on the bed were disgusting, one had bad mould all over it got photos of it. 3) the pool was not clean 4) pathway is too dark especially the back rooms when its night time cant walk alone 5) the shower drain needs fixing the water doesnt drain properly no good having a shower with waste water covering your toes 6) food is not great
A stay at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel places you in the heart of Apia, within a 5-minute drive of National Parliament and Robert Louis Stevenson Museum. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 221 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel
Where is Tanoa Tusitala Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Tanoa Tusitala Hotel?
Does Tanoa Tusitala Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Tanoa Tusitala Hotel offer free parking?
Does Tanoa Tusitala Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Tanoa Tusitala Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Tanoa Tusitala Hotel?
Does Tanoa Tusitala Hotel have a pool?
Reviews about Tanoa Tusitala Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- National Parliament 1.1 km
- Apia Park 2.5 km
- Robert Louis Stevenson Museum 4.4 km
- Papaseea Sliding Rocks 5.7 km
- Baha'i House of Worship 7.7 km
- Piula Cave Pool 19.7 km