Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chicago
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 312|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 313|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Chicago cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Chicago hotel
- To be near Chicago’s best upscale shopping, stay near Magnificent Mile, a strip of Michigan Avenue that runs through the commercial heart of the city.
- From mid-range hotels like the Warwick Allerton - Chicago to the upscale Sofitel Chicago, guests can find a range of hotel options in the Magnificent Mile area.
- The Loop is Chicago’s business district. Home to both The Art Institute of Chicago as well as Grant Park, it boasts a variety of hotels for all budgets.
- One of The Loop’s best business hotels is The Silversmith Hotel, which features four meeting rooms and a conference space. Kimpton the Gray is another exceptional option in this region.
- For places to stay by Chicago Midway Airport, Skylark Motel is a decent option for those travelling on a budget. For mid-range accommodation, Holiday Inn Chicago Midway Airport and Hyatt Place Chicago Midway Airport are both good choices.
- Chicago’s metro system, known as the L, connects Chicago O’Hare International Airport to the city centre via the Blue Line, reaching the city in just under an hour. Those seeking a convenient transfer to the airport should look for hotels along this line.
- For a picturesque stay on Michigan Avenue consider Congress Plaza Hotel or Chicago’s Essex Inn. Both hotels offer views of Lake Michigan and Grant Park.
- Families may enjoy staying at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, just a short walk from the amusement park rides and restaurants of Navy Pier, the Children’s Museum, and Ohio Street Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chicago
Where to stay in Chicago?
Hotels near Grant Park have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Grant Park?
Travellers who like staying near Grant Park recommend Congress Plaza Hotel, Palmer House a Hilton Hotel, and Hilton Chicago.
How much does a hotel cost in Chicago?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Chicago for as cheap as S$ 14 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 317.
Where can I find cheap hotels in Chicago?
More affordable accommodation can be found in the southern part of the Loop, known as Painter’s Row, as well as in the northern parts of the city like Old Town and Gold Coast. Across the river, Chicago Parthenon Hostel is a good option for budget travellers as is Chicago Getaway Hostel near Lincoln Park.
Are there pet-friendly hotels in Chicago?
Yes, many hotels on Chicago’s North Side accept dogs and other pets, including Waldorf Astoria Chicago on the Magnificent Mile, and the nearby Dana Hotel and Spa. Guests staying at Hotel Lincoln can take their dogs for a walk in Lincoln Park, a vast city park on the edge of Lake Michigan.
What hotels in Chicago offer an especially good breakfast?
The Peninsula Chicago is renowned for its Sunday brunch, but also offers an excellent daily breakfast. For a very good breakfast buffet, included with the price of your room, book a stay at Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown. Made-to-order omelettes, french toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and a variety of fresh fruits round out the package.
Are there hotels in Chicago with free parking?
Yes, however, hotels in Chicago that offer free parking are located in the outskirts of the city. About 4 mi outside the city centre, The Hotel at Midtown in the Bucktown neighbourhood is a good option. Those flying out of Chicago Midway Airport will enjoy the convenience of Carlton Inn Midway or Chicago Lake Shore Hotel.
How much is a hotel in Chicago for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Chicago hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 16. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 36 and 4-star hotels from S$ 124.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Chicago for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Chicago hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 19 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 97 and 4-star hotels from S$ 125.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.