Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bengaluru
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 102|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 69|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Bengaluru cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Bengaluru hotel
- If you are an art enthusiast visiting Bengaluru, make sure to book a hotel next to the National Gallery of Modern Art, such as the stylish Shangri-La Hotel, which is located only a 3-minute walk away. This museum houses a variety of pieces from contemporary Indian artists as well as a large auditorium that often holds event.
- For travellers who enjoy green spaces and relaxing in nature, choose a hotel next to Cubbon Park, such as the JW Marriott Hotel located a 3-minute walk away. Cubbon Park dates back to the late 19th century and contains a variety of playgrounds, walking trails and landscaped gardens, making it a tranquil area to explore.
- Interested in learning more about Bengaluru’s rich history? Pick a hotel next to the Government Museum, which contains exhibits on the area’s archaeology, weaponry and ancient carvings. The Southern Star is a budget-friendly choice that is only a 4-minute walk away from the museum and a 6-minute walk from Cariappa Memorial Park.
- If you are visiting Bengaluru with your family, consider staying in a hotel near Snow City, an indoor amusement complex with a variety of winter-themed rides, activities and games. The Atlaantic Inn is an affordable choice only 2 minutes' walk from Snow City and less than a 10-minute walk from the Fun World Amusement Park.
- To learn more about science and technology, select a hotel near the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, such as the 4-star Chancery hotel located a 3-minute walk away. This museum features a variety of exhibits related to subjects like space and biotechnology as well as many hands-on activities.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bengaluru
Are there hotels in Bengaluru with free parking?
The Ibis Bengaluru in the city centre is only a 12-minute walk from Cubbon Park and offers both free parking and free breakfast. The 37th Crescent Hotel is a 4-star choice that is a 3-minute drive from the National Gallery of Modern Art and offers free parking and welcome drinks for guests. The Radisson Blu at the Outer Ring Road location is right in the city centre and offers free parking and a breakfast buffet.
Which hotels in Bengaluru have a good pool?
The Springs Hotel and Spa is located in the neighbourhood of Sudhama Nagar and has both a day-spa and an outdoor pool. The Paul Bangalore is a luxury hotel that is only a 4-minute drive from the popular KGA Golf Course and has both an indoor pool and a whirlpool.
What are good hotels in Bengaluru near the Bangalore Palace?
The Jayamahal Palace Hotel is a 4-star option that is a 3-minute drive from the Bangalore Palace and a 6-minute walk from a local bus stop. The Treebo Orchard Suites is a 2-minute drive from the Bangalore Palace and a 12-minute walk from Jayamahal Park.
What are good hotels in Bengaluru near St. Mary's Basilica?
The Golden Inn Hotel is an 8-minute walk from St. Mary’s Basilica and a 2-minute drive from the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum. Additionally, the Hotel AJ International is a 7-minute walk from the basilica and includes the choice of all-inclusive packages.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.