Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Patong
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 66% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 54% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 75||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 80||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Patong hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
2 stars and below
When to book cheap hotels in Patong?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Patong hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Patong, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Patong in May and June.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Patong if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Wednesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Patong accommodation.
- How long should you stay? KAYAK users usually book their accommodation in Patong for 3 days.
- For travellers who would like to do some shopping during their stay in Patong, select a hotel near the Banzaan Fresh Market, such as the Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel located a 2-minute walk away. The market contains a variety of vendors selling fresh produce, small handmade items, clothing and ready-to-eat meals, making it a great place to stock up on souvenirs and try some authentic food.
- Many individuals visit Patong in order to take advantage of the city’s beaches, whether it's for sunbathing or water sports. If you would like to spend your trip by the ocean, select a hotel next to Patong Beach like the casual Baumanburi Resort & Spa Phuket.
- If you are interested in learning about Patong’s rich history, book a hotel near Wat Chalong, a historical Buddhist temple that dates back to the early 19th century and is full of paintings and gold statues. The Lantern Hostel and Spa is less than a 10-minute walk from the temple and is directly adjacent to the scenic Lake Chalong.
- To experience Patong’s nightlife, choose one of the many hotels located in Kathu’s Old Town, a historic district that is located in the city centre. The C & N Hotel will put you within reasonable walking distance of the most popular bars and clubs, including Heroes Bar and Soi Freedom.
- Patong has a high concentration of all-inclusive resorts, which are a great option for travellers who would like to save money and do not plan on moving extensively throughout the city. The Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort is a 5-star choice located directly on the beachfront and offers all-inclusive packages, while the Deevana Plaza is a more modern option and is less than a 10-minute walk from Patong Beach.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Patong
Are hotels in Patong safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Patong Beach?
How much does a hotel cost in Patong?
Which hotels in Patong have a free airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Patong are particularly child-friendly?
Which hotels in Patong have a good view?
What are good hotels in Patong near the Patong Go-Kart Speedway?
How much is a hotel in Patong for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Patong for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Patong?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Patong?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Patong by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Patong hotels
Go to map