Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Brooklyn
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 210|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 554|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Brooklyn cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Brooklyn hotel
- To stay near all the action of downtown Brooklyn, the Hampton Inn Brooklyn/Downtown is a good option with views of the Manhattan skyline. There’s also the The Tillary Hotel Brooklyn, which has both a café and a beer garden on the premises.
- If you’re looking for cheap hotels in Brooklyn, then the International Student Residence in Williamsburg is a good no-fuss, budget-friendly pick. The nearby NY Moore Hostel is another nice low-cost option in the Broadway Triangle area. You could also check out the Nu Hotel in the downtown area, which is a modern spot that won’t break the bank.
- When you’d like to stay at upmarket hotels in Brooklyn, the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is one luxe option that keeps you near the bustle of downtown Manhattan. There’s also the 4-star Franklin Guesthouse, which is close to the Greenpoint Ave. subway station and has both a gym and sauna.
- If you’re looking for accommodation in Brooklyn in the Park Slope area, then check out the Hotel Le Bleu, which is close to both Prospect Park and the Prospect Park Zoo. There’s also the Union Hotel, which is part of the Ascend Hotel Collection and includes amenities like free Wi-Fi and a complimentary continental breakfast during your stay.
- Those wanting to stay in Crown Heights can try the Hipsters Cove Bed & Breakfast, which is a low-key B&B with a communal kitchen and outdoor communal garden area. There’s also the Atlantic Motor Inn nearby, which is only about eight miles from the I-287.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Brooklyn
Where to stay in Brooklyn?
Hotels in Downtown Brooklyn, Sheepshead Bay have the most searches on KAYAK.
How much does a hotel cost in Brooklyn?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Brooklyn for as cheap as S$ 84 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 307.
What hotels in Brooklyn have a good indoor or rooftop pool?
The Williamsburg Hotel is one option with an excellent rooftop pool that’s only a short walk from the Bedford Ave. subway station. The Sheraton Brooklyn is another option with an indoor pool, and it’s also located in Prospect Heights, close by the Brooklyn Museum.
What hotels in Brooklyn are good for breakfast lovers?
Lefferts Manor Bed & Breakfast is a good option for breakfast lovers, as they serve a full hot breakfast in their lounge daily, and it’s also close to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. The Park House Hotel is another good option if you’re looking for a hotel that serves kosher breakfast.
What are the most romantic hotels in Brooklyn for couples?
For a romantic vacation in Brooklyn, Wythe Hotel is located in an historic building with many rooms that feature skyline views. The William Vale is a boutique hotel offering a pool and suites with private balconies.
How to find a good hotel near the beach?
If you want to stay near Coney Island and Brighton beach, you can try the Sleep Inn Coney Island, which has free parking on site, for those taking a driving holiday. There’s also the Best Western Plus Brooklyn Bay Hotel.
How much is a hotel in Brooklyn for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Brooklyn hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 84. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 130 and 4-star hotels from S$ 161.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.