Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Chattanooga
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 181||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 227||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Chattanooga hotel
- Staying in downtown Chattanooga puts you in the hustle and bustle. The city center is a mix of high-rise buildings and major businesses, along with city parks, shopping venues, and night hotspots. Book a room at the 4-star Read House Historic Inn & Suites or the boutique Dwell Hotel. Both are centrally located downtown and less than a mile from the Creative Discovery Museum.
- If you're an art lover, consider staying in the Bluff View Arts District. Here you can find many galleries, museums, shops, and restaurants. The Edwin Hotel, Autograph Collection is in the heart of the art district, mere yards from the Hunter Museum of American Art. This hotel offers spa facilities and an on-site restaurant.
- The Tennessee Aquarium is a popular attraction in Chattanooga. If you're interested in visiting the aquarium, consider staying nearby at the Residence Inn Chattanooga Downtown or the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, which both offer indoor pools and are located in the Riverfront District of Chattanooga.
- If you’re attending an event at the Chattanooga Convention Center, there are several hotels in Chattanooga that are nearby. The Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown – Convention Center is right next door and offers free breakfast. Another convenient option is the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown, which is across the street from the convention center.
- For early morning flights, you may wish to stay near the airport. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place is only 2.5 miles from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, also called Lovell Field, and provides airport shuttle services. The Quality Inn – Hamilton Place is less than three miles from the airport and also offers free airport shuttle services.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Chattanooga
Are hotels in Chattanooga safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Chattanooga?
Which hotels in Chattanooga are near Ruby Falls?
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga that offer Jacuzzi suites?
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga with balconies?
Are there any hotels in Chattanooga with restaurants and bars on site?
How much is a hotel in Chattanooga for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Chattanooga for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Chattanooga?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Chattanooga by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Chattanooga hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Chattanooga hotelsShow all