Choeng Thale hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Choeng Thale
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 76% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 201||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 164||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Choeng Thale hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Choeng Thale hotel deal
- If you’re keen on having a swing of the golf clubs while on holiday then look to stay south of Lakewood Hill Village. The neighbourhood is home to Laguna Golf Phuket, which has a comprehensive 18-hole course. Banyan Tree Phuket and Allamanda Laguna Phuket are located only a short walk from the green, meaning you can enjoy a few drinks after the round.
- For a taste of what Choeng Thale has to offer after dark, look to stay in The Residence Village. Just streets away from each other you’ll find the Bang-Tao and Cherng Talay Night Markets with local crafts and street-food stalls.
- It’s recommended to stay near Surin Beach if eating out at restaurants is a key focus of your trip. The district stretching up to Ban Rosa has plenty of Thai and international cuisine options. Some of the most popular choices in the area are The Aristo Beach Resort, The Quarter Resort Phuket and 6th Avenue Surin Beach.
- Families with children love the convenience of being located close to Phuket FantaSea. The cultural theme park is a major draw with evening shows that are full of excitement. Book Glam Habitat Hotel for a quick 5min walk back at the end of the night.
- Treat yourself to an unforgettable holiday by choosing one of the hotels in Choeng Thale with views out across the ocean. The Surin Phuket and Beachfront Phuket Hotel are high-end options if you’re willing to go all-out, while Surin Beach Resort offers a more budget-friendly alternative.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Choeng Thale
Are hotels in Choeng Thale safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels near Trisara Beach?
Which hotels in Choeng Thale have a luxurious feel?
What to stay in a quieter beach area in Choeng Thale?
Which hotels in Choeng Thale are close to Sirinat National Park?
Which area of Choeng Thale has good airport access?
How much is a hotel in Choeng Thale for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Choeng Thale?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Choeng Thale?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Choeng Thale by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Choeng Thale hotels
Go to map