Las Vegas hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Las Vegas
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 195|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 247|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Las Vegas cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Las Vegas hotel
- When looking for a cheap hotel that’s not too far from the Las Vegas Strip, check out Paradise Road where you’ll find budget accommodation like Silver Sevens Hotel & Casino.
- With its iconic mini Eiffel Tower, Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers good deals on hotel stays and great views of the Bellagio’s fountains.
- Las Vegas’ historic downtown was the site of the original townsite. Good deals in this area are often found at hotels like Oasis at Gold Spike or Four Queens Hotel & Casino.
- Many hotels in Las Vegas require guests checking in to be over 21. However the Hampton Inn Tropicana and Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center have a minimum check-in age of 18.
- For a more affordable stay in the heart of the Las Vegas strip, check out the Best Western Plus Casino Royale located on Las Vegas Boulevard, just south of The Venetian and opposite The Mirage.
- To get a taste of the Las Vegas lifestyle without staying in the city centre, consider the M Resort Spa & Casino located 10 mi south of the Strip near the Sloan Canyon National Conservation Area.
- Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall is a good budget option from the KAYAK top 10 most recommended hotels. About 7 mi east of the Las Vegas Strip, the hotel frequently offers deals under £100 a night.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Las Vegas
Where to stay in Las Vegas?
Hotels in Downtown and near Las Vegas Convention Center have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Las Vegas Convention Center?
Travellers who like staying near Las Vegas Convention Center recommend Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, and Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center.
How much does a hotel cost in Las Vegas?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Las Vegas for as cheap as S$ 23 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 251.
What hotels in Las Vegas have the best swimming pools.
Guests staying at Caesar’s Palace will find blackjack tables directly in the swimming pool, while Mandalay Bay features an artificial beach with real sand and a tropical lazy river. Encore Beach Club is renowned for its great pool party, but guests seeking a peaceful afternoon in the sun should seek out the adults-only pool at The Wynn.
Which neighbourhoods are close to Las Vegas’ most important attractions?
To be in the heart of the action, book a stay at one of Las Vegas’ dazzling hotel casinos on the Las Vegas Strip. Those who would prefer to stay a bit beyond Las Vegas Blvd can look at neighbourhoods like Paradise and Winchester. The Bluegreen Vacations Club 36 offers good access to the main attractions and the airport.
Are there hotels in Las Vegas where I can take my dogs/pets?
Yes. There are dozens of pet-friendly hotels in Las Vegas. If you’re interested in staying on the Strip, then hotels such as the Bellagio and The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas allow pets. For a pet-friendly stay in the surrounding areas, try the Motel 6 Las Vegas Tropicana or The Westin Las Vegas Hotel & Spa.
Are there hotels in Las Vegas with free parking?
Yes. In fact, many of the central hotels offer free parking to their guests including The Venetian, Stratosphere, Circus Circus, and Treasure Island. While self-parking is free at these hotels, many of them offer valet parking for a fee. SLS offers free parking, with the added benefit of being the northernmost stop on the Las Vegas Monorail.
How much is a hotel in Las Vegas for tonight?
In the last 3 hours, users have found Las Vegas hotels for tonight for as low as S$ 31. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 44 and 4-star hotels from S$ 119.Search here to find similar prices.
How much is a hotel in Las Vegas for this weekend?
In the last 72 hours, users have found Las Vegas hotels for this weekend for as low as S$ 26 per night. Users have also found 3-star hotels from S$ 80 and 4-star hotels from S$ 205.Search here to find similar prices.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.