Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dehradun
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 64||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 57||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Dehradun hotel
- Be close to Dehradun’s city centre and stay in the Paltan Bazaar district, close to the Clock Tower. The Hotel Shiv Kripa comes with free parking and complimentary breakfast and puts you within easy walking distance of the centre. Hotel Central Park Inn is another good option for first-time travellers or people who like to be engulfed by the city ambiance. The hotel has family rooms as well as continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- Stay at the Hotel Vishnu Inn, a budget hotel which offers free breakfast and puts you within walking distance to the railway station, from which you can explore other cities or areas nearby. The Hotel Galaxy is another casual choice which is a 4-minute walk from the station and offers free Wi-Fi.
- If you like to play golf and are interested in military history, stay close to the FRIMA Golf Club and the Indian Military Academy with various adjacent museums. The Treebo Blessing Bells is a 3-star hotel offering room service and free parking, and it is only a 9-minute drive to the Academy and the Golf Club. Another 3-star option is the Imperical Clarks Inn, which has a 24-hour front desk and offers breakfast.
- Visit the famous Clock Tower with the gold plate, where the names of Indian freedom fighters who helped liberate India can be found. The Bs Residency is only 5 minutes on foot from this popular tourist attraction, as is the Hotel Ambassador, which is only a 3-minute walk away and comes with complimentary breakfast.
- The Robber’s Caves located about 8 kilometres from Dehradun centre are a great attraction for the entire family with a gorge and little lakes. To avoid long rides in the car, stay at the Rio Resort, which is an Ayurvedic spa and retreat only 11 minutes on foot or 6 minutes by car from the caves. The Resort also comes with a playground and restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dehradun
Are hotels in Dehradun safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Dehradun?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Dehradun?
Which hotels in Dehradun are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Dehradun offer 24-hour reception services?
Which are some cheap hotels in Dehradun?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dehradun?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dehradun by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dehradun hotels
Go to map