Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kyiv
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 136|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 130|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Kyiv cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Kyiv hotel
- Planning on hitting the Blackjack tables while you are in Kiev? Khreschatyk City Center Hotel puts you in the heart of the action with its onsite casino. The hotel is also centrally located at just 0.1 miles from Independence Square in the center of Kiev. Aside from the hotel casino, the hotel also features a spa, a fitness center and its own restaurant.
- Looking for a hotel in Kiev close to Boryspil International Airport? Park-Hotel Kidev and Korona Hotel are two of the closest options at around 4.5 miles and 3.9 miles from the airport, respectively. Park-Hotel Kidev also has bike rentals available for guests who want to explore a bit of the surrounding area.
- Multiple 5-star hotels call Kiev home including the Hilton Kyiv, located 1.2 miles from the city center. The Hilton Kyiv is a large hotel featuring a range of amenities and services from an indoor pool and hot tub, spa facilities and a bar and lounge.
- 11 Mirrors is a great boutique hotel option for travelers who want to enjoy a more personalized hotel experience. The hotel is small, yet friendly with a quirky lobby that that features patterned stone walls and modern furniture. The hotel has its own bar and restaurant with room service available.
- There are many hotels to choose from in the city center by Independence Square, including the Bontiak Hotel and Senator Maidan. Both are comfortable 4-star hotels that put you within walking distance of major tourist sites like St. Sophia's Cathedral. The Senator Maidan also offers airport shuttle pick-up and drop off for travelers who are arriving by air.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kyiv
How much does a hotel cost in Kyiv?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Kyiv for as cheap as S$ 9 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 88.
What hotels are near Kyiv International Airport?
Airport Hotel in Terminal B of Kyiv International Airport is certainly the closest hotel option available. However, if you are looking for an offsite hotel, then the Royal Congress Hotel is worth considering. It is just 1.1 miles from the airport. In addition to being close to the airport, the hotel also sports tennis courts and a bar and restaurant.
What neighborhood in Kiev is good for budget hotels?
Trying to find cheap hotels in Kiev? Pechersk on the eastside of Kiev is a great place to look. Some of the hotels found in the district include Hotel Dnipro, which in addition to being affordable, also has its own inhouse casino.
Where is best to stay in Kiev for a romantic vacation?
Shevchenko is one of the central districts in Kiev and it is also home to many of the city’s most romantic hotels. The Hyatt Regency Kiev is one option to consider, especially because of its luxurious spa offerings including couples’ massages. The hotel is also only 0.3 miles from the scenic Old Kiev.
What hotels are near Kiev Passazhirskiy train station?
Kiev Passazhirskiy is one of the main train stations in Kiev and fortunately for travelers, there are also many hotels close by. Hotels in proximity of the train station include Reikartz Attache Kyiv and Irishotels. Amenities at the two hotels include a bar and lounge at Reikartz Attache Kyiv and a restaurant and room service at Irishotels.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.