Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 28% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 215||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 226||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Kos hotel
- Kos is a Greek island filled with millennia-old architecture and beautiful beaches, making it perfect for a summer getaway. There are dozens of hotels in Kos to choose from, but most are located in Kos Town. There are great three- and four-star hotels in town for affordable prices, such as Alexandra Hotel and Kosta Palace, but also grand resorts and five-star hotels in slightly less crowded areas like Aqua Blu Boutique Hotel & Spa and Kipriotis Panorama Hotel & Suites.
- Kardamena, on the south coast, is mostly sought-after by people who take on package deals, with the area offering many all-inclusive resorts like Akti Beach Club. You can also opt for staying there just a few nights without buying a package and stay at more homely-style accommodations such as Agrellis Apartments, which is just 100 yards from the beach.
- Mastihari, on the northwest coast, is also a desirable area, yet much more relaxed and less crowded than Kos Town. Make sure to stay at the five-star Kouros Palace Hotel, which is just minutes away from the airport and offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea and its epic sunsets.
- The coastal thermal-spring pool of Therma Beach is quite popular among beachgoers, yet it can be far from Kos Town. It’s a great place to spend the day, so why not stay on the eastern side of the island to make for a more convenient day trip? Both Oceanis Beach & Spa Resort and Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso are just a short 10-15 minute drive away.
- History lovers will certainly enjoy staying near the impressive 15th-century Neratzia Castle, the seaside fortress in Kos Town, as well as to the Ancient Angora Ruins, a short walk south of the castle. Kos Aktis Art Hotel is less than a five-minute walk to the castle along the beachfront street, and it offers striking views of Kos Harbor and the sea.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kos
Are hotels in Kos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Kos?
What are the options for budget travelers?
Are there any adult-only hotels?
What are the closest hotels to Kos Harbor?
Where should I stay if I want to visit Paradise Beach?
How much is a hotel in Kos for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kos hotels
Go to map