Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kumarakom
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 84% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 223||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 255||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Kumarakom hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Kumarakom hotel deal
- The Bird Sanctuary Kumarakom hosts a wide range of migratory birds and is a great attraction for bird-lovers and others likewise, inviting guests into a 14-acre area that allows you to meander and enjoy nature. The Taj Kumarakom Resort & Spa is an 8-minute drive from the sanctuary and offers guests a bar and fitness centre, among other perks.
- Kumarakom is nestled next to the Vembanad Lake, India’s longest lake and, if you stay at
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort & Spa, you will be situated right at the lake’s shore. The 5-star resort provides guests with a swimming pool, spa and fitness centre. The Backwater Ripples is a 3-star alternative, 1 minute from the lakefront and with a spa and pool.
- Culture-lovers seeking to explore the rich Indian heritage should look for a hotel close to temples like Menonvedu Temple, Sree Ardha Nareeswara Temple or the Puthiyakavu Devi Temple. The Abad Whispering Palms is a 3-star resort located a 6-minute drive away from where many impressive temples can be found, featuring 2 pools and spa facilities.
- Kumarakom is well-known for their fishery, being so close to the lake, so stay close to the Matteethara fish farm to learn more about this trade. The Dubai Hotels & Restaurants is a 3-star, child-friendly hotel located a 15-minute walk from the farm, and it offers a restaurant and spa.
- To grasp some souvenirs or enjoy the Indian market ambiance, stay close to Kumarakom market and Market Road, which are close to other amenities and shops like a police station, hardware store and bakery. Consider the Kodianthara Heritage Home, a 10-minute walk from the market and with free parking. Alternatively, the Lakesong Resort is a 5-minute drive from the market and is the more upscale option offering a pool, restaurant and fitness centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kumarakom
Are hotels in Kumarakom safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Kumarakom are family friendly?
Are there any 5-star hotels in Kumarakom?
Which hotels in Kumarakom are good for fishing?
Which hotels in Kumarakom have a 24/7 front desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kumarakom?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kumarakom by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kumarakom hotels
Go to map