Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Nainital
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 53% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 98% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|S$ 55||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|S$ 54||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Nainital hotel
- For travellers visiting Nainital who want to soak in some Himalayan serenity, choose a hotel near the shores of Naini Lake, where you can hire a pedal boat or take a leisurely ride with a boatman who will row you around the lake in a brightly coloured, traditional rowing boat. A budget-friendly option in this area is the Hotel Welcome Park, located just 650 meters away from the lakeside.
- There are several mythological stories surrounding the origins of the famous Naina Devi Temple, making a hotel in this area an interesting choice for history and mythology buffs. The 5-star Manu Maharani Hotel and Spa is a luxury option just a 10-minute walk from the picturesque hilltop temple overlooking the Gobind Sagar lake. A ropeway also runs between the temple and the foot of the hill, making for a scenic 20-minute journey each way.
- Fancy getting some retail therapy while you’re in Nainital? If so, pick a hotel near Mall Road, where you will find everything from a bazaar-like shopping centre jam-packed with a little bit of everything, to the Nainital Market, where you can haggle for some Tibetan clothing, accessories and handicrafts. The Pavilion Hotel and the Hotel Arif Castles are popular choices in this area.
- The Jim Corbett National Park is the oldest national park in India and is home to a sanctuary for endangered Bengal tigers as well as several other animal and bird species. This is a popular destination for ecotourists, and there are several hotels nearby. Try the Tiger Groove Resort, which is idyllically situated deep inside the forest, just 8.6 km away from the national park itself.
- Families can consider booking a hotel near the Eco Cave Garden, which is essentially a network of six interconnected caves and hanging gardens for the adventurous to explore. There is also a musical fountain that was modelled after the one in Disney World in Florida, USA. A hotel that is close by and also kid-friendly is the Shervani Hilltop Hotel, which is 1 km away from the cave garden and 1.2 km from the city centre.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Nainital
Are hotels in Nainital safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Nainital?
Are there any hotels in Nainital with sports facilities?
Which hotels in Nainital have facilities for kids?
Which hotels in Nainital are close to public transportation hubs?
Which hotels in Nainital are good for business travelers?
Are there any hotels in Nainital near the Bhowali area?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Nainital?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Nainital by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Nainital hotels
Go to map