Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Perth
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||S$ 123|
|Average price (weekend night):||S$ 154|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Perth cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Perth hotel
- To enjoy one of the city’s many lush, green spaces, consider booking a hotel next to Kings Park, which offers beautiful views of Swan River and contains an 18-hectare Botanic Garden. The Quest West hotel is located directly across the street, perfectly placed for walks in the park.
- Hoping to visit a museum during your trip to Perth? Book a hotel near the Perth Mint. Australia’s official money-making facility contains several exhibits on the history of gold and offers tours of the historic bank vaults. The Hay Street Traveller's Inn is a budget choice only 3 minutes’ walk from the attraction.
- For art-enthusiasts, make sure to select a hotel near the Art Gallery of Western Australia, such as the affordable Hive Hostel, just a 3-minute walk away. This gallery features a variety of regional artists and both classic and contemporary exhibits.
- For easy access to restaurants, shops, and key city attractions such as the Gondolas on the Swan and Talbot Hobbs Memorial statue, select a hotel next to the Elizabeth Quay, a modern waterfront complex. The Adina Apartment Hotel is only a 10-minute walk away from its many museums, boutiques, and cafes, including the Barrack Square Ice Cream Kiosk.
- To see a sports game during your trip to Perth, choose a hotel near WACA Ground, Perth’s official cricket stadium, dating back to the 1800s. The nearby Fraser Suites serviced apartments are only 4 minutes’ walk from the ground and 3 minutes’ walk to the banks of the Swan River.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Perth
Where to stay in Perth?
Hotels near Perth Arena have the most searches on KAYAK.
What are the best hotels near Perth Arena?
Travellers who like staying near Perth Arena recommend Four Points by Sheraton Perth, Intercontinental Perth City Centre, and Ibis Perth.
How much does a hotel cost in Perth?
KAYAK users have found double rooms in Perth for as cheap as S$ 134 in the last 3 days. The average price is S$ 152.
Are there hotels in Perth with free parking?
The Comfort Hotel is located right in the city centre and offers both free parking and complimentary WiFi for guests. The Mercure, a 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city’s business district, also offers free parking.
Which hotels in Perth are good for business travelers?
The Duxton Hotel is 2 minutes by foot from the Perth Concert Hall and has a large on-site business centre with several private meeting rooms. The Four Points by Sheraton is a chic hotel which is 3 minutes’ walk to the Perth Arena and has a business centre as well as 4 large conference rooms.
What are good hotels in Perth near the Perth Cultural Centre?
The Alex Hotel is a modern choice only a 3-minute walk from the Perth Cultural Centre and a 4-minute walk to the Art Gallery of Western Australia. The Britannia On William is a budget-friendly hotel which is 5 minutes’ walk from the centre and a 7-minute walk to the Museum of Western Australia.
What are good hotels in Perth near Scitech?
If you are visiting Perth with your family, consider staying at a hotel next to Scitech, a child-friendly museum with a range of interactive exhibitions. The Best Western is only a 3-minute drive from the museum.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.